Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone interested in reading the Bible all the way through in 90 days? :P

Kiwifruit

I’ve been wanting to read the Bible straight through for quite a while. I’ve started 365 day plans before, but the end always seemed so far off and unreachable and I ended up trailing off after a while. 90 days seems much more achievable from the start! It involves reading approximately 12 pages a day, about an hour of reading for most people. It’s a challenge, but it’s manageable! The idea isn’t so much to study the Bible but to get a broad overview and to know better how to navigate the Bible in future.

This may be a long shot, but I was wondering if there was anyone interested in doing a 90-day plan with me? :D If there are a few people we could have a group PM, or even look at setting up a private Facebook group or something if people were comfortable. There’s a website here with more detail if people are interested!

Post here/PM me if you’re interested/have any questions! Thanks for reading guys :)

have done - a few times - but not in 90 days.

But... I could certainly do again (reading through)! biggrin.png Would love to do a group! smile.pngsmile.png just pm me if you want- let me know when to start. smile.png

I read the English Standard edition Bible on my Kindle in about two or three months. I started last December and finished some time around February of this year, so reading the Canonical Bible in three months doesn't sound like it would be that difficult. I did skim through the Genealogy because it's not like I'd be able to remember all those names anyway. Obviously, if you were to read all the stuff they cut from it, such as the Gospel of Judas, etc. then it might take a bit longer.

• 1 month later...

I’ve been wanting to read the Bible straight through for quite a while. I’ve started 365 day plans before, but the end always seemed so far off and unreachable and I ended up trailing off after a while. 90 days seems much more achievable from the start! It involves reading approximately 12 pages a day, about an hour of reading for most people. It’s a challenge, but it’s manageable! The idea isn’t so much to study the Bible but to get a broad overview and to know better how to navigate the Bible in future.

This may be a long shot, but I was wondering if there was anyone interested in doing a 90-day plan with me? biggrin.png If there are a few people we could have a group PM, or even look at setting up a private Facebook group or something if people were comfortable. There’s a website here with more detail if people are interested!

Post here/PM me if you’re interested/have any questions! Thanks for reading guys smile.png

How are things going with this Kiwi? Haven't been around so I never saw the thread.

Archived