Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female Obs

Guest SneezeFetishCentral

Guest SneezeFetishCentral

Havent had anything worth posting in a long long time...

Last night I went into a clothing store that I never bother with, but they has something cute in the window. Soon as I opened the door I was hit with a heavy perfume scent :P

As I wandered around I noticed the cashier was rubbing her nose vigoursouly. She was hispanic, about 5'4", medium build/curvy with shoulder length wavy dark hair. I positioned myself where I could look at clothes and still keep and eye on her.

A few mintues later she brought both hands up over her nose and mouth and sneezed a violent HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH into her hands. She kept her hands up and about 10 seconds later broke into a fit of 8 more identical sounding sneezes. I think everyone in the store was staring at her. After the fit stopped she grabbed several tissues from under the counter and blew her nose. About five minutes later I heard her sneeze again and turned in that direction in time to see another fit of 6. Picked out a few things I wanted and got in line. She rang up one item stopped and turned away from me and sneezed again. Turned back "Someone dropped a bottle of perfume and broke it earlier and I think I'm" her eyes closed and she turned away and sneezed twice "allergic to it" I commented that if she was doing that bad she should go home. She shook her head no "I'm the manager and the only one who can lock up" She grabbed several more tissues and turned away again and launched into another fit of at least 10 and began to turn back towards me when another sneeze hit her. Finally she was able to blow her nose and finsh up my sale.

Too bad it wasnt a male obs, but I'll take what I can get lately

Morrigan

Archived