Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pending

zorakio2

I have been on the forum for over a year and a half, I am just wondering how long it take for my membership level to be increased, it says that I need to have between 50-199 posts to be a poster and I have over 120, if I'm supposed to email someone like a mod or something that can resolve my issue I can do that, if I need to post more i can do that too.

I just would lik to know if I can become a poster and how to become one if it is possible.

If whoever can help me reads this wants to take it down they can

I'm not staff, but I do know that Mods and Admin validate each member based on the quality of the individual's posts.

The amount of posts or length of time someone has been on the forum is irrelevant, the Mods maintain the "quality over quantity" stance.

My advice is to keep making positive contributions to the community and you will be validated in no time :)

ETA you may also find this link useful http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29198

I would only add that any member who has a warning in place will not be considered for full validation until the warning is removed.

Archived