Sneeze Fetish Forum

Andy Biersack (Black Veil Brides)

Grasper

Okay sorry to disappoint some people *cough* DeathNoteOwner *cough* but I'm afraid it's only a picture. The original poster on tumblr said it was his sneeze face but I don't know if it is for sure. Anyway onwards with the picture

wowandrew_zps1fc521e0.jpg

I actually created a photobucket just to post this since I read somewhere(?) here that that's the only place to post photos from. But yes please enjoy :).

I almost jumped out of my seat, I started fidgeting at the site of his name on this site I was like "this is my day too see Andy sneeze". It's okay Grasper you tryed ;o if anyone finds a video of Andy sneezing I will love you FOREVER <3 okay thanks for this pic , it's so sexy really sexy like I can't even explain! :D <3 ;D ;D thanks. *screenshots it so it can be kept forever* okay <3

Yeah I mean I know it's not a video but at least I found something :)

mhm (:

Plus it seems like he would have quite a loud forceful sneeze as well wubsmiley.gif

. Yeh since his voice is so powerful & deep & such. Yeh he seems like a loud sneezer. If there's a video I wanna see ;I it would be lovely.

Yeh since his voice is so powerful & deep & such. Yeh he seems like a loud sneezer. If there's a video I wanna see ;I it would be lovely.

Well I (still) haven't found a video :( but I have found this yummy gif instead

goshandrew_zps49ed46aa.gif?t=1377019376

Yeh since his voice is so powerful & deep & such. Yeh he seems like a loud sneezer. If there's a video I wanna see ;I it would be lovely.

Well I (still) haven't found a video sadsmiley.gif but I have found this yummy gif instead

goshandrew_zps49ed46aa.gif?t=1377019376

That. Is. Beautiful. twitchsmile.gif

Well I (still) haven't found a video :( but I have found this yummy gif instead

goshandrew_zps49ed46aa.gif?t=1377019376.

. Umf Umf. That's sexy, sneeze for us Andy!:D he's a photic sneezer, not sure of allergies though c: but he said he sneezes violently in direct sunlight, Andy tweeted that!!! c: we have hope for a video. (: thank you Grasper that gif is sexy too the max:3

Aww, what a pity it's no actual vid of him sneezing. The picture is sweet anyway :)

Heh, and he's got a very funny last name. Have you realized that "Biersack" is German for "Beer-bag" ? xD

Aww, what a pity it's no actual vid of him sneezing. The picture is sweet anyway smile.png

Heh, and he's got a very funny last name. Have you realized that "Biersack" is German for "Beer-bag" ? xD

Yeah I had! :D Well I knew 'Bier' means 'Beer' but I didn't know if 'sack' meant anything else translated, I mean my old German teacher told me that the words 'Bag' and 'Sack' are pretty interchangeable in German. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

His last name I guessed was like "beer-bag". In Andy's name "Bier" is close to the French word "Biere"(beer). & "Sack" is French for "Bag" c: I think. I meen that's what I grew up learning the second word. Anyways yah I'm pretty sure you guys are right that it's a German name c: ohhh Andy's German that's so cool ;o or of German decent. Awesome C:

*dies* I love Andy! This topic has satisfied me greatly. ^u^

Oh I've found a 'longer' version of the first pic.

tumblr_mrpuqk3B9g1sfjvw7o1_500_zps9c8adc78.jpg

good 'ole tumblr, it's got my back.

But seriously I love build ups so much!

. *dies of sexyness & melts In a puddle of cute*. <3 ugh that is just such a beautiful build up, & he was trying to hide to. Haha not on our watch :P . Beautiful just sexy <3 Andy <3 we need a video.:|

we need a video.:|

well hopefully maybe someone recorded this as well? Plus well since he is a photic sneezer something will probably turn up eventually :)

we need a video.:|

well hopefully maybe someone recorded this as well? Plus well since he is a photic sneezer something will probably turn up eventually :)

. Oh yes thank Kellin(an expression I use don't question it :P) that he's a photic sneezer, my my my sunny warped Tour must be a sneezefest for him :P . I wish we could find videos but were getting close c:

Archived