Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dont go on Tumblr right now!

jano

As of around 1 am central US time, i noticed that I couldnt post anything and an error would show up. About five minutes ago i refresh my dash to see a photoset of live gore! And vomiting! Im a severe emetophobe and it really scared me. According to what I see from my other friend's blogs, scary pictures are being uploaded, and they cant delete them (if you want proof you can check an aquaintance of mine at ishidoshuuji . tumblr .com

Im not sure whats happening! But i realized that there might be triggering material being posted so please be careful!

Well I just logged on right now and it seems fine? Other people have been talking about tumblr being down though but I was asleep at the time :D

I noticed that I was getting a lot of posts from people I wasn't following on my dash this morning although it was only anime nothing awful.

I missed all of the main drama because of time difference, but when I was checking it before, I had a lot of pro anorexia posts on my dash :0

It's all fixed now though, just another server error thingy.

Sorry you had to see that stuff, bellows! I had extreme emetophobia until I was about 12, not nice :hug:

I had a bunch of One Direction gifsets on my dash from people I don't follow... so almost as bad as pictures of vomiting. ;P

That's happened to me! It's still happening! Like it wouldn't let me post ANYTHING and the refresh button didn't do anything. I got a lot of pictures and gifsets of Pewdiepie, but hey I do love me so Pewds so I wasn't annoyed. :)

How do we fix this?

I went on tumblr this morning before leaving the house for some errands and I somehow found pictures of naked men all over my dash. I freaked because

1. I have an 11-year-old-sister who could have seen them if she walked by

and 2. I thought I was going to get some sort of virus from going on tumblr.

I also have no interest in seeing naked men as every other post on my dash.

I haven't gotten gore or anything related to a certain thing that starts with a v.

I'm actually a little relieved that others are having this problem as well. Apparently, a post of a butterfly became a post about a... satanic cat?

I'm part of a tumblr RPing community so everyone I follow is pretty close, and thanks to that we all got to complain about the issue together. Thankfully, tumblr seems to have fixed this so now that's good.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah oops, I wish I remembered to reply sooner *facepalms* The tumblr staff reported that some weird server data got deleted or mixed up, and a lot of people mustve taken that opportunity to shock others and post scary pictures, knowing that the would show up on someone elses blog. I dont really understand it but Im glad its over!!!

Archived