Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergies again damnit! Self obs

sneezesweater

I woke up and my eyes were itching like crazy. My nose wasn't running or blocked which is unusual. I usually need to blow several times when I first wake up. I get dressed, no problem. I even ate breakfast without a problem but as soon as I stepped outside I was hit with an overwhelming urge to sneeze. I pulled out my plain white hanky, threw it open and blew with a loud honk but sneezed anyway. It completely took my breath away. Started loud and tapered off but wasn't satisfying because I didn't have a proper "shoooo" at the end that came with the next sneeze. The only way I can describe when I sneeze like this is that it's like a "sneeze and a half" but it's with more halves. Sometimes 5 or 6. I'll try my best to spell this one out. "EEYASH-ASH-ASH-ESH-ISH-ISH-ISH..." That pause and then a huge "YAAAASHOOOO" I only sneeze like this from allergies and occasionally when I induce. Anyway, I've been honking periodically so far this morning, whether I feel a tickle or not, and its been keeping the sneezing at bay.

Mmmm, I LOVE when somebody goes to blow their nose and then sneezes in the middle of it, and it takes their breath away like that... Very hot. *thumbs up*

• 4 years later...

Archived