Sneeze Fetish Forum

Robert Downey Jr.

uniquelyme

AUUHGUISDHGSUDFHIDSOHGIODSHFIODSJIOGFHSGIOJDSIOADMAOSPFMOPDSMOFPMGSDFD!!

And that was the last thing she said before she died of happiness...

EXCELLENT FIND GIRL. Someone validate this chick immediately. :laugh:

Mmmm young RDJ... I loved everything about how that played out, I can't even like make sentences to properly convey how awesome it was aaaaaaaahhh.

Great find!!!

I found something else for RDJ fans:

So I was watching the movie Zodiac the other night with my parents--really good movie btw--and robert downey jr.'s character was sleeping in his car when he is awoken by jake gyllenhaal's character--i know, two gorgeous men in one awesome movie--and then RDJ WIPES HIS NOSE WITH A HANDKERCHIEF! It wasn't a sneeze, but still :D

Then throughout the movie his health deteriorates, and in one scene he is using an oxygen mask. Since the movie is based on true events, it said at the end that the guy that RDJ was playing ended up dying of pulmonary emphysema.

So I was watching the movie Zodiac the other night with my parents--really good movie btw--and robert downey jr.'s character was sleeping in his car when he is awoken by jake gyllenhaal's character--i know, two gorgeous men in one awesome movie--and then RDJ WIPES HIS NOSE WITH A HANDKERCHIEF! It wasn't a sneeze, but still biggrin.png

Such a good (albeit long as fuck) movie. :yes:

*three gorgeous men (ahem, Mark Ruffalo)

Finally! mf_w00t2.gif

Oh goddddddd I've been waiting for this. You, uniquelme, are a goddess!

• 1 month later...

PART 9!!! I had trawled as far as part 7... I knew it was there somewhere. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Dear God, can that man get any more beautiful? So SO sexy!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm blushsmiley.gif

RDJ, you beautiful, gorgeous thing, you!

So I was watching the movie Zodiac the other night with my parents--really good movie btw--and robert downey jr.'s character was sleeping in his car when he is awoken by jake gyllenhaal's character--i know, two gorgeous men in one awesome movie--and then RDJ WIPES HIS NOSE WITH A HANDKERCHIEF! It wasn't a sneeze, but still biggrin.png

Such a good (albeit long as fuck) movie. yes.gif

*three gorgeous men (ahem, Mark Ruffalo)

I must agree on Mark Ruffalo. I will watch anything that man is in!

Archived