Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Antiviral"?

Anonymouse

Finally finished it after watching it in increments at the gym for the past week. I'm going to go ahead and contradict everything Garnet said. :lol: I actually loved it and I wish I sat down and watched it all the way through, instead of breaking it up. I expected it to get worse in the second half but I actually thought it got better. Shit started moving along and there were some intense, unexpected moments. The plot made sense to me, it seemed well thought-out, not like they were floundering and trying to find a way to wrap it up like some reviewers said. I LOVED the ending, it was sick and twisted and perfect and I totally didn't expect it.

I was underwhelmed by Caleb in the beginning but I think he hit his stride as the movie went along. There were points where he became convincingly feral and downright depraved which made me fangirl so hard. Honestly it could have been an hour and forty minutes of him struggling through the sickness, getting the shit kicked out of him, and gratuitous thermometer-in-the-mouth shots and I would have been happy because I'm a sadistic bitch, but it was more than that. His character was just as obsessed with Hannah as the rest of the world.

Oh, and Malcolm Fucking McDowell as the doctor? Hell yes.

This movie... is like someone scraped the inside of my brain's fangirl center and grew it in a petri dish and sprinkled it with awesomeness.

10/10 would watch again several times. I recommend it if you don't mind blood, needles going into skin/mouths, more blood, and a little bit of saliva here and there. Oh, and the aforementioned nasal swab which I was totally more than okay with. It wasn't as gross as I thought it would be based on the trailer. You don't really hear that TB kind of cough more than a couple times.

Don't be surprised if there's a fic or two based on this movie floating around the board in the near future. ;) So much fetish potential with this one.

/mouse

OMG Anony angrysmiley.gif WELL THERE'S NO ACCOUNTING FOR TASTE.

(No I'm kidding, you know I love you)

I would definitely not protest Caleb fic, though, he's a sick little fucker mentally and physically :q

Caleb Landry Jones: Well I don't know if I'm a method actor. I was sick a few years back while I was shooting "X-Men." I had tonsillitis for about six months…I knew that I needed to remember what that was, because I knew I was going to have to use it some day. Sure enough, "Antiviral” comes my way, and I knew that I had to use what had had happened in that film.

Aww poor bb.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't get why people are talking such shit about them for putting a sneeze in specifically for us - I think it was a nice thing to do! It's a lot better than how most people react when they find out about this fetish. Lighten up, people.

• 1 month later...

I don't get why people are talking such shit about them for putting a sneeze in specifically for us - I think it was a nice thing to do! It's a lot better than how most people react when they find out about this fetish. Lighten up, people.

The more I read/learn about Brandon Cronenberg, the more I want to write him a letter thanking him for thinking of us. I know I was in the "creeped out" camp prior to watching the movie, but I understand now that he was coming from a good place. He seems to get it.

Also I'd like him to include more sneezing in his future films, especially if he works with Caleb again

Archived