Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nicknames

darkness-is-the-light

Do any of you have nicknames? Well for starters my nickname is Frankie (Don't judge me) Also how long have you had your nickname, if you can remember. I've had my nickname since before I was born. It's a long time.

My name's Emily IRL, so my main nickname is Em (creative, I know).

I have also been called Ems, Emmy, Embem.

At school, my nickname was Satan (don't ask).

And my brother still calls me Phlegm :glare: gross, huh?

On the forum, my nicknames are Pud, Puddy, Yorkshire Puddin. I think that's it.

Oh, and Joal calls me PuddinMum :D

At school, my nickname was Satan (don't ask).

idk why but I laughed so hard at this. :laugh:

Paranoid about revealing too much personal information on here, but due to my last name I've been referred to as "Ravioli" since kindergarten. It wasn't an official nickname really as just something people would occasionally call me because they thought it was so hilarious. Even to this day people at my job and at school are like "Ha, sounds like Ravioli!"

In sixth grade we had a teacher who gave all the kids nicknames and mine was "Rav."

My parents have all kinds of cute nicknames for me.

My supervisor has nicknames for everyone on our team, but since I'm new to the team I don't have one yet. She said it could take months to come up with one and she doesn't want to force it. You can't rush perfection. :P We did a trial run of "Picasso" since I can draw but it didn't really stick.

IRL I don't think I've ever had a nice nickname, so we'll not talk about those. :lol:

On the forum... Cake of Siggy usually (or Siggy Stardust if you're Joal :bleh: )

Incidentally my laptop wallpaper is still the awesome one Melonbun and Obby made for my first birthday after joining here, featuring the Siggy nicknames. :blushing:

Never had a nickname in real life cause my real name is too short, 5 letters and it's an English name but here we speak italian and the italian speaking people don't pronounce the first letter (H) so it's even shorter!

uugh

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I have lots of nicknames. My name is Whitney. I get called Whit, Whit-Whit, Whitany, and my ghetto name Whitnay-nay. I also get called Oreo because all my friends were giving each other nicknames and I was wearing black and white uniform with black high tops.

• 4 years later...

my nick name is my surname Ben drowned because I like creepy pasta my friend (k) and (g) call me that, Benny, Benny boo.

I wish I wasn't alone here with creepy pasta if any of you like creepy pasta maybe we could do a role play

I have a lot of nicknames one of them being Lex Lexi Alex and my dad he's actually called me noodle kidoodle ever since I was little because I loved noodles and pasta

So my real name is Denise. My forum name is actually a nickname my dad coined for me. When I was little, lots of people called me Neesee. My dad would always "introduce" me whenever I would walk into a room. He's say, "It's Neesee." Then somehow he shortened it to "S'Neesee!" And it just kind of stuck. I thought it was an appropriate forum name.

my sister always called me "Nean." My grandma always called me "Dee Dee." I had a friend in high school who called me "Deenie." Then one time at a party this kid thought my name was "Sylvia." So for the ref of senior year, my friends called me that. And sometimes my man, J, calls me that. 😋 

I have also been called "Double D," and "Boobs Magee," by some fellow co-workers. 😂

Someone has called me "Squidward" for the longest time because he said my last name sounded like it...? I don't think it does at all and it's a pretty normal last name.

As far as first names go, it's always "olive" or "livi" And I hate it. Just no. My brother has called me "Olive the Reindeer"  ... There's so many Olivia's at my school that I hardly respond to it because I hear it so much. So my friends have started screaming my middle name down the hall at me if they want my attention.

Archived