Sneeze Fetish Forum

A singing voice meme - fantasy duets!

Joal 555

After a break of more than 12 months, I thought it was time to revive this thread!

So to kick things off, I dedicate the following to @PuddinPop - I know she loves the song (if not my rendition :glare: ) and she may also want to elaborate on why she loves it, but I'll leave that to her.

So without further ado, here are The Strawbs featuring guest vocalist Joal 555!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vuP25PvguM

:joal:

PS - I messed up on my cues at least twice, but that's all part of the fun, right?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, batmansgirl said:

how do you do this

I just played the song on my hi-fi and sang along with it, whilst recording it on Vocaroo

(other music playing devices and methods of recording are available :P )

• 2 weeks later...
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Joal 555 said:

After a break of more than 12 months, I thought it was time to revive this thread!

So to kick things off, I dedicate the following to @PuddinPop - I know she loves the song (if not my rendition :glare: ) and she may also want to elaborate on why she loves it, but I'll leave that to her.

So without further ado, here are The Strawbs featuring guest vocalist Joal 555!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vuP25PvguM

PS - I messed up on my cues at least twice, but that's all part of the fun, right?

I JUST GOT AROUND TO LISTENING TO THIS. JOAL I LOVE YOU :heart:  :rofl: 

In case anyone was wondering, I love this song so much because I'm a Union Rep - or 'shop steward' as they were originally called. I know, shocking really, considering my political views but :awesum: 

I have to have another go at this later, when I'm alone and don't care if anyone hears me singing :lol: 

• 1 month later...

Archived