Sneeze Fetish Forum

For the love of God, and all that is holy...

The Dude

I have just looked at the first page of general discussion and from a quick scan, it looked like there were 3 such topics there, which is hardly excessive.

I have no personal experience of this, but I can only assume that telling your SO about the fetish is a huge deal. Thus, I think it's only natural that members will want to share that with people here, some of whom will understand what they have gone through or are going through.

Only three at the moment. However, I remember a time there were about 7 or 8 floating around. It seems to come up on at least a semi-regular basis.

Having all of these positive accounts in one place will not only cut down your workload as mods, but also serve as a powerful testament to those in doubt or on the fence about telling.

I see what you're saying, Dude, but I feel like if we go down this road people will be asking about stickies for other oft-raised topics. "Colds or allergies?" "Tissues or handkerchiefs?" "Has anyone ever XYZ?" And so on. Eventually the whole board would end up as stickies if the mods did it that way.

I do find the repeat "How do I tell my partner?" "I told my partner!" threads... not annoying, but overbearing, I guess? So I see what you're saying, but I don't think a sticky will solve the issue much. The boards are actually not extremely active to begin with.

Well, I can't say what would happen with the hanky threads because they don't seem to come up with the same predictable regularity that this does (Although one person has started 12 topics on the same subject). All I'm saying is that if ever a topic warranted a sticky, this would be it.

But when you are exploding with excitement, you don't want to be a reply on the 5th page of an old thread!! Remember what it was like when the fetish was all new and made your heart fizzle!

Archived