Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tube obs (f)

Mistress Quickly

I was in London over the weekend visting a friend, and since the possibly least stressful and least bankrupting method of travel is using the underground railway, I spent most of my time zipping about on the tube. It's always a good opportunity for people watching, and most particularly keeping an eye out for sneeze obs. Some folk really do have boring sneezes, or else rather revolting, but on Sunday morning I had a lovely observation which made all the other, less interesting sneezes well worth it. A girl got on after me, and since there were no other seats she stood holding onto one of the rails, sweetly engrossed in a book. She was, to be honest, completely gorgeous; mid-twenties, average height and slender, which was complimented by her black jeans and short, fitted black jacket. She had shoulder-length blonde hair, and a very delicately-featured face, extremely pretty. Her nose wasn't particularly unusual, just an average shape, straight and quite short. I was sitting across from where she was standing, but I wasn't paying a huge amount of attention to her. I was, however, suddenly attracted by a slight movement from her direction. She'd lowered her book, and her other hand came up slowly to her face. I knew immediately that she was about to sneeze (call it a fetishist's instinct :laugh: ), so I focused on her without, hopefully, being too obvious that I was staring. The sneeze seemed to build deliciously slowly; she stood very still with her hand in front of her face, with that slightly dazed look of concentration - you know The Look. She blinked once or twice, then suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, the sneeze arrived. I actually heard her inward, high-pitched gasp of air, then her head snapped forward with a very wet, feminine 'heh-Cheshhh-oo!', into her cupped hand. There was a literally perfect pause of a second where she didn't even lower her hand, feeling the tickle build, before she drew another audible breath and sneezed again, exactly the same 'heh-Cheshhh-oo!'. A couple of people glanced over at her, but she didn't look at anyone, just rubbed her nose adorably with the knuckle of her index finger and went back to her book. Unfortunately I had to get off at the next stop, so I missed any subsequent sneezes. My God, but it made my day. Hope you all enjoyed it. :P

Beautifully described, Eryiniel. And I know what you mean by the "fetishist's instinct".

Archived