Sneeze Fetish Forum

How to use the forum attachment feature?

24Me

I'm so sorry if this belongs in artwork, but does anyone know how to use the forum attachment feature for artwork? I just made a drawing, but I'm not sure how to get it up on the site. If anyone has a suggestion, it's much appreciated! XD

Testing.

If this works, what I did was go into the full reply editor, which will already be present when you start a thread. Then I hit "choose file" under "Attach Files."

Should work. Let's see.

Edit: well, that didn't work at all. I've no idea what's gone wrong there. huh.png

Edit 2: Ah, it worked this time. Just hit "choose file" under "Attach files," then once you've done that just click "attach this file." I thought I'd done that the first time I did it but apparently not.

post-11746-0-42116600-1378669200.png

Files have to be *really* small though- that is generally the problem that I have.

I'm not sure what most of the artists do for sharing since I don't do artwork, sorry.

I've tried the attachment feature but as TMA said, it only works for smaller files so it's not usually worth it.

I tend to use tinypic.com, which allows you to upload pictures and post them here. Go to Tinypic.com, upload your file, and then on the next page you can copy the "Direct Link for Layouts, etc" (it's the last link). Come to the forum, start a post/thread, and click on the icon above in the text editor that looks like a little Polaroid photo (between the URL links and < >). Paste your image link there to insert it into your post and share away! :)

Archived