Sneeze Fetish Forum

New forum design?

The Dude

You can see topics just fine, you just have to click on the subforum that you want to view the topic in.

No idea about the online users though. When did this start? I never view the forum as a guest so I have no idea.

I have had a look and I can't see anything different from usual I'm afraid. The recent topics-list is there and I can access topics in the public areas just fine. Could you maybe tell me which topics you had trouble accessing as a guest, Dude?

I'm also having this problem. I like being able to see the most recent topic/commenter right on the main site, as well as who's on at the moment. Sometimes I just like to check the forum as a guest to see if there's been any activity, so not having this available in guest mode is really weird for me. So you're not alone on that.

I can't see that information either at the minute. I've checked all the relevant settings and everything seems to suggest guests should still be able to see this stuff. Therefore I've sent a request our hosts for assistance and I'll let you know what comes of it.

It should be all fixed now! :)

And Dude, before you post something confrontational the next time a change you don't like happens, please remember we're all volunteers and when the issue is with the host (as it was this time) it's not something we can personally do anything about.

Archived