Sneeze Fetish Forum

Remington Steele

uniquelyme

I don't think that there's a thread on this yet but if there is I appologize. I recently found a couple of videos on youtube that feature sneezes from the show Remington Steele. Links are below:

- This video has sneezes from both Steele and Laura but unfortunately there is no sound

- This video features sneezes from only Laura and there is audio

P.S. Many of the sneezes in this video come from the episode "Corn Fed Steele". I really want to watch the full episode but can't seem to find it. If anyone has any idea where this episode may be found online could you please let me know? Thank you so much smile.png

Remington = :drool: :drool:

I used to tape record that man sometimes just for his accent. :blushing::bag: And then "Corn-Fed Steele" when it came on and they were in the car and he.... :jawdrop: I seriously :boom:

Sadly, there wasn't as many- but I ummm... tape recorded- "boom box" up against the TV set when my folks were out. Yes.... I am :wheels::bleh:

• 3 weeks later...

**Swoon** ! wub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png

Eta: I've watched that corn episode at least half-through twice now. God, but he is sex on toast.

• 4 weeks later...

**Swoon** ! wub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png

Eta: I've watched that corn episode at least half-through twice now. God, but he is sex on toast.

*nods* And I have to give a smile and nod of approval at the phrase "sex on toast" ;)

Archived