Sneeze Fetish Forum

A devestating piece of news.

Binaryfrog

My girlfriend is in the military. She's being deployed to Korea in less than six months and she'll be gone for a year. I'm distraught. Help.

Duty in Korea is not that bad,actually.She'll make it.The US military and the ROKs will always make the North think twice about doing anything stupid,and make it rue the day if it does.Truly.

I've been to the Korean DMZ, and I have to say there's really nothing going on there. If memory serves, North Korea hasn't taken any meaningful action against South in nearly 30 years, and as tough as their leaders like to talk, I don't think that's about to change. They act like they're the kings of the world, but I think they know they wouldn't last for 3 hours if they decided to actually do anything, especially since even China is getting fed up with their antics.

Also, the ROK DMZ guards are simply the most badass soldiers I have ever even heard of in my entire life. They eat danger for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and I assure you your girlfriend will be perfectly safe with them. You should be proud of her, and above all, don't worry!

• 2 weeks later...

Did she join the military before or after you two got together?

Way before. I met her about a year into her contract.

Archived