Sneeze Fetish Forum

I've been meaning to post

Glory

I've worked in a very busy retail store for the last 5 months, and let me tell you I have countless observations every day. My short term memory is crap, so I always forget about them 2 seconds later. There are a few that have stuck in my head however, especially ones from my coworkers and particularly cute customers.

One customer in particular was a guy in his mid twenties who was kind of short with glasses. He was Jason Shwartzmen cute, if that does it for you. It does it for me:}. On that particular day(or night as it was), we were having a visit the following morning. Sometimes cooporate people come in to check out the store and bitch if there's like a scuff on the counter somewhere. So we spent the whole night(til 2 am) scrubbing and straightening and the whole nine. But I digress. I was dusting all the registers and counters, absentmindedly thinking someone might sneeze from it. The guy was checking out some of the dvds for sale, about 4 feet away from me as I was checking him out. Then I heard him inhale really loudly.... MMMpch. And again MMMPCH. Then HUPISHOO, which bent him over. He rubbed his nose hard and sniffed very wetly. Then he disapeered somewhere. About 15 mins later he and his friend came up to ask me about some movie with Kevin Bacon. I got into a discussion with them about "Six Degrees of Seperation" and Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon being 2 seperate things haha. During our conversation the guy in question kept sniffling and rubbing his nose. They left shortly after.

Either my coworkers are just sneezy people in general, or all the dust and germ passing that goes with a video rental store just makes them that way(I've been sick 3 times myself since working there). Most of them stifle. Well all the girls do anyway.

My manager is young, extremely young for a manager. She's about 5'6 hispanic with a curvy body, long brown hair, green eyes and lots of freckles. Once when then store was closed and there were no customers around I heard a HUGE 'HUH-SHESHHH' from her, but usually she does a double 'mmmp-shuh'.

I was extremely surprised by this one. Anthony is probably 6'2, thin but wears extremely baggy clothes, brown eyes. He has a shaved head and he's kind of goofy. We were working a late night and I was sitting on the floor organizing something, and he was sitting on the floor in another spot organizing something else. I saw his breathing change out of the corner of my eye(sneezers intuition as was said) and I caught 5 teenytiny rapid fire sneezes. 'hetchhetchhetchhetchhetch'. Tiny sneezes were so unexpected from him. Later through out the night his eyes were really red and he was really sniffly. I love my dusty store.

Jane is probably 5'6, she has medium length wavy black hair and brown eyes. She wears glasses and she's seriously just lovely in the face. She's just very soft looking. She's thin and extremely pleasant natured. Just a doll in all way shape and form. She's a stifler also. The almost silent kind but you know how it is, I always catch them. 'mndyuh' I guess, I don't know how to spell it exactly. It's that really sexy stifle thing that I wish I could do. the "dyuh" part is almost like a whisper. She also sneezes more than anyone at the store. In multiples, too. After like 4 or five it turns into a mmmshoo. It's awesome to see but can make for some awkward situations because I don't bless people.

Another surprising one. Or "right place at right time" one. Mike was crouched down doing something as I was passing by to go to the back room. I happened to look at him at the exact second he sneezed. "HihChuh, HihCHUh" He's my favorite boy there. He's extremely sarcastic and fun. He's only 18, thin, and he's very cute in the face but he has bad skin.

And what brought on all these obs? Right before I started posting this I had a sneezing fit. I am not a sneezy person by nature, I have no allergies. I only sneeze one at a time. Tonight however, I don't know what is going on. I must have sneezed about 15 times in the span of 5 minutes. That's ridiculous for me. And I've never made a wav(mostly out of shyness) but also because I'm just not sneezy. So I spent my sneezing fit searching for my microphone(which is packed away somewhere as we are in the middle of a move). Of all times to not have it. I was feeling brave too. I was going to make a wav. Oh well. Maybe I'm becoming allergic to something or catching a cold, but I don't feel sick at all. The tickle is still there just kind of waiting. If I find it and still am sneezy I'll make a wav, promise.

That's enough out of me.

Very nice! I love stuff like that. I got all kinds of good obs when I was working in retail last summer. :P Thanks for posting. :laugh:

Just a jam packed observation movie place Glory! It would be hard for me to even keep a straight face! Let alone be able to approach someone like Jane if she sneezes that many times!

I guess it must be dusty and germy as you said with all the people....never thought about that.

Bless you to you for all those sneezes....how do you sneeze? stifled? loud?

Jaime :P

Bless you, Glory :kisscheek: Shame you couldn't make a wav, but it was still a nice obs. :consoling:

Archived