Sneeze Fetish Forum

Keanu Reeves (The Lake House)

uniquelyme

I don't think that this has been posted yet but I apologize if it has. Ok, so Keanu Reeves acts out a sneeze in the movie The Lake House...The link's below if you want to check it out:

That was pretty horribly hilarious. mf_laughbounce3.gif Does anyone know the context? He kind of gave the "sudden realization" soap opera look right after.

Thanks for sharing!

That was pretty horribly hilarious. mf_laughbounce3.gif Does anyone know the context? He kind of gave the "sudden realization" soap opera look right after.

Thanks for sharing!

He receives letters from Sandra Bullock (who if I recall correctly is in the future) telling him things and then they happen. She told him that it would start snowing so he was all shocked that it actually happened. :laugh:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing, Bubbles. I haaate his acting, but I remember someone posted some natural ones from him last year and I was like, "... damn." So much guilty and confused pleasure.This pretty much just confirms my first feelings, though :rolleyes:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing, Bubbles. I haaate his acting, but I remember someone posted some natural ones from him last year and I was like, "... damn." So much guilty and confused pleasure.This pretty much just confirms my first feelings, though rolleyes.gif

This. Keanu's acting has an emotional span of a marble statue. But I looked up that clip in which he sneezes for real and... holy cow. blinksmiley.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived