Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Walking Dead" Pic

FreeFluShots

Cue flaily fan girlness!!!

This pic.... just....

:stretcher:

It's so hot!! Let our imaginations run wild :drool:

Rick and Shane's relationship in these scenes were just perfect.

I often fantasised about these two being all loving and caring

Shane was my favourite in Season 2, even though hardly anyone liked him :P

Thank you so much for this pic. I'm just gonna go and let my fantasies get the better of me now...

Shane was my favourite in Season 2, even though hardly anyone liked him tonguesmiley.gif

I know! I love Shane too, in spite of all the haters. :P

ZOMG! omg.gifdrool.gifstretcher.gif

That is...that is so... damn

mf_zippy.gif

so so SO arousing!!!!!!

Gah. I need to get back to watching this series. Count me into fans of Shane too. biggrin.png

Thank you for posting this lovely thing, and excuse me while I continue drooling uncontrollably. Can't get much sexier than that!

dribble.gif

Okay so I'm gonna get yelled at, but what happened in the scene? I don't watch the show, but that picture is super sexy and I wanna know what happened! :)

SPOILER ALERT!!

Basically, Rick (the guy who's crying) was out in the woods with his son, Carl and Shane (the hottie with the rag :P ) and they found a deer. Carl went up to it, and got shot in the stomach by someone trying to shoot the deer.

In this scene, Carl is being taken care of by Herschel, an old man who lives on a farm with his family, and Rick just breaks down and cries, worried about Carl and also worried that his wife, Lori, doesn't know. Shane is there comforting him and telling him he will find Lori etc.

I have to watch season 2 again too, just for these scenes of yummy Rick/Shane-Ness.

:stretcher:

Omg that's sooooo cute! All of my friends watch the show, but I never got into it. Maybe I should though..... ;)

Just too add a little more Rick&Shane love to the forum :wub:

wd2_1_zps4f99bc32.png

And, possibly one of my favourite pictures ever...

:drool:

Walking-Dead-Rick-and-Shane-1319437935_zps94ec0238.jpg

Hnnnnggggggghhhh. :stretcher:

Dammit, the hurt/comfort scenes really hurt now. I too am a die hard fan of Shane's, though not by choice. twitchsmile.gif Someone should've warned me before I got emotionally attached to his and Rick's friendship. *dreamy sigh* My favorite scene from my favorite episode!

Archived