Sneeze Fetish Forum

self obs

Kitty

Saturday night out not too late, but had to be up very early on Sunday, very scratchy throat that sort that means a cold could be coming... Sunday night a bit sniffly and a few sneezes which would have felt so fabulous as they bent me over fairly forcefully after my bath were it not for the slight soreness of my throat.

Monday not too bad, maybe a total of four or so throughout the day, I had tissues and sort of had to stifle as I was at work, The mmpchuh sounding kind so that tickly feeling in the back of my nose never left comlpetely but this was made better by the care of my sweet friend who sent me an e-card and those warm fuzzy hope you feel better thoughts. Admittedly it makes me blush like crazy to be shown tender care. I am not used to being nursed or looked after, as I am usually the one who nurses and is the primary caregiver. Certainly no one I have ever dated has taken care of me and my husband is not the sort to sit on the bed and nurse me back to health, simply to much to do, but it is a nice thought.

Had spiked a decent temp by the time I went to bed and vowed to call out if I was not better today. Woke up and really felt decent. Then the snow - ack :laugh: - had to shovel the back walk before I could even leave for work but had three gorgeous sneezes before getting in my car that did feel so wonderfully relieving, nearly dizzying and I almost went back inside just to um, well yeah - it just tickles my entire body in that best possible way... :laugh:

Fairly sneeze free today after that, I have a little cough if I talk too much and my voice is rather hoarse, especially at present. Sneezed a very full huptishhh into a tissue whilst writing a silly e-mail to Rico which felt fantastic and then made me laugh.

My goal is to make it through a day of client meetings tomorrow in the big city, see how I feel and either out with friends or hot bath and bed. And maybe Thursday a day off might be in order... I hate being really sick and this is not too bad, mostly just annoying that I am not able to "go" at my usual twister speed and am tired. Eww I hate feeling tired. :P LOL \

Kitty

Awwww....Kitty, you make everyone's day. I always refuse to get sick, but do so at least once a year, anyway.

Why don't you have a day off and get some rest.

Blessings Kitty, and I hope you are feeling better soon :consoling::kisscheek:. I am so torn now my dear, I wish you better quickly, but of course you with a husky voice and the sniffles, le purrr!

Thank you so much for your sweet wishes both here and privately :consoling: and the devilish ones as well.

Delicious... and Dom you are the wicked one - what a darling!

Kisses,

Kitty

Archived