Sneeze Fetish Forum

Count your blessings

Anonymouse

Or good fortune, or whatever you want to call it. I thought it might be fun, especially when we're feeling down, to come up with at least one positive thing about our lives, whether it's something that makes our lives worthwhile or the absence of however many other potentially worse scenarios could have possibly happened.

I just found out that one of my friends fathered a baby a few months back and now he's partially responsible for it. This situation reminds me that I should be grateful that even though my life is pretty busy and I feel like I hardly make enough money to make ends meet, at least I'm not a parent yet. :lol:

1. I am in AP classes.

2. I am alive.

3. I have a major part in the school play.

4. None of my teachers hate me.

5. I have lots of friends.

• 5 weeks later...

Hmmm well...even though Im no longer in a seven year relationship(he broke up with me)..i did graduate college and recieve my fine arts degree, im alive, i have three close friends and my health.

• 6 months later...

I have food, a roof over my head, a supportive, loving family, three close friends, and a summer job at the library.

I live in a rich, peaceful, tolerant country with a good welfare system where I can be openly queer without facing too much discrimination.

I'm grateful to be neither blind nor deaf. Makes thick snowflakes falling and good music sooo much better!

Also that I have a place to sleep at night and never have to worry about food.

And, of course, my beautiful sweet kitty cat. <33 :D

• 1 month later...

I am alive and well and my life is pretty damn awesome if I do say so myself :proud:

1. My life!

2. My family, including my dog!

3. My friends!

4. Food!

5. My dreams!

6. TMNT!

7. My imagination!

8. Making people laugh!

9. My clarinet!

10. You guys and the forum! biggrinsmiley.gif

I slept well last night.

I have my own home.

I live in a safe and beautiful country.

My pack (consisting of people, horses and cats) loves me.

I have no children.

I can write again.

• 5 months later...

1. I'm alive

2. I'm alive

3. I'm alive

4. I'm alive

5. I'm alive

Technically the list could go further, but since I'm technically not supposed to be here I'll leave it at that.

Archived