Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hay fever

cheech

I have a hay fever fetish. Like everything about it. Even the word gets me excited!

I love the symptoms, the medication- Every thing!! I know it'd suck for those who actually do suffer from it, but it's so yummy!

My boyfriend doesn't get it- which is so sooo unfair. His sister gets it pretty much all year round and I'm pretty sure his mum gets it a bit too. Why not him :(

Anyone else with me?!

I love it too! I'm not sure if I'd say I have a full-blown fetish for it (though I def. DO have a fetish for colds/flu/sickness), but I love it!

• 3 weeks later...

Loooooove it love it love it. :wub:

When I was little I used to look up "hayfever" in the dictionary all the time. That and "sneeze," of course. :laugh:

Completely agreeing with you there :D Of course, allergies in general but there's just that special something in hayfever (well, that and cats).

When I was little I used to look up "hayfever" in the dictionary all the time. That and "sneeze," of course. laughing.gif

I used to do this too! Also, biology books were a good source to look up "sneeze" and "allergy" as well :P

I quite enjoy hayfever (on others) - it's by no means a seperate fetish for me, but it can be quite adorable.

For me, it's scenario-related. If a cute farm girl has hay fever, I think it's absolutely adorable. However, if someone with hay fever lives in the city...not quite the same (unless they travel to a farm or are on a hayride or something like that).

• 1 year later...

I really admire hay fever and all which is related to it. I find it fascinating to read articles and stories about hay fever. I cannot fully explain this feeling, it is partially because of the persistence of symptoms and the great amounts of watery snot, which makes a sufferer sniffle and blow all time. But there is some totally unexplainable part in this fetish.

My earliest memory about hay fever is from my childhood. I and my parents were visiting some party with relatives. My cousin girl was really sniffy. When we were playing in her room and she was jumping on her bed, I saw a one centimeter long string of clear snot coming out from her nose. She rapidly sniffled it back inside. I found it disgusting, but at the same time felt curious about it. I asked my mother why is she so sniffy, and my mother told me that she has a hay fever.

Unfortunately I don't have hay fever, but if I met some kind of wish-fulfilling ghost, I think I would be eager to receive it. Maybe I would later find hay fever irritating and would regret my choice. But this is a part of the fascination of the idea. :P

I'm not sure whether to say I have a fetish for hayfever, but I do like the idea. However I get really bad hayfever myself, and it's not that fun, so I like hayfever but not on myself :P

I really hate having hayfever myself but it looks great on others. I mean its attractive :)

I get really bad hay fever in the spring and fall. I would say I have a love-hate relationship with it. I love it because I get to sneeze and blow my nose pretty much all day which is a turn-on for me especially when it first starts. Even when I'm sleeping I would often sneeze and my nose would run. People tell me to take anti allergy meds but I always refuse. The reason I give them is that I don't like taking any kind of meds, which is true, but there's actually a stronger reason. :)

I hate it because the symptoms are not all that pleasant as my nose and eyes itch really bad. Even the snotty nose which is a turn-on for the most part sometimes comes when I'm not in the mood for it, and then it becomes an annoyance if you know what I mean, or at a time when it's inconvenient like when I'm with other people. Sometimes when it's really severe I wish I could get a break from it, but when I'm not having it (like right now) I kinda miss it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

When I was little I used to look up "hayfever" in the dictionary all the time. That and "sneeze," of course. laughing.gif

I used to do this too! Also, biology books were a good source to look up "sneeze" and "allergy" as well tonguesmiley.gif

I quite enjoy hayfever (on others) - it's by no means a seperate fetish for me, but it can be quite adorable.

Same here! I literally scanned every encyclopedia or dictionary for those words and even marked the pages with sticky notes ^^

I actually have a love-hate relationship with hay fever season, because both my parents suffer from very bad hay fever and every spring I could barely stand looking at them or spending time with them, it literally gave me the creeping horrors (although at the same time I felt bad for having such feelings towards them)! On the other hand, it gives me such pleasure to be around guys who have hay fever.. wubsmiley.gif

• 4 months later...

I love it with all my heart. I fantasize about a guy with hay fever and me finding ways to get as much pollen in his nose so that I could sit with him all day and just watch the show.

• 2 weeks later...

I DONT have a hay fever fetish it sucks to have it so bad! How ever it does produce a lot of sneezes for our community so I can't dislike it too much lol

I don't think hay fever is a separate fetish to me, I just like it because a) I don't suffer from it, and B) it produces a hell of a lot of sneezes. And that's never a bad thing.

I don't think hay fever is a separate fetish to me, I just like it because a) I don't suffer from it, and B) it produces a hell of a lot of sneezes. And that's never a bad thing.

Oh it put a face in instead of what I wanted now it looks weird. That should've been a b )

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15/04/2018 at 3:14 AM, Holdbacks said:

I have hay fever. (So what?)

Well to put it as simply as possible it makes you more attractive to guys like us (and doubtlessly some girls too)!  :D

My hayfever is killing me today! Super congested, eyes streaming and lots of sneezes.

Archived