Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seasons :)

Sophie<3

What's your favorite season and why do you like it best?

Mine is summer. By far. Here's what I love about it:

- being able to wear all my dresses/ tank tops/ skirts etc.

- the feeling of the sun on my face

- being tan

- sleeping in underwear only, without freezing my butt off ^^

- staying outside for a long time when it's still light and warm out

- waking up and the sun's already up

- the colors are all so bright and vivid

- swimmig in the lakes and maybe the ocean

- sunlight just makes me happy

- people play music everywhere

- ice cream!!

What about you? :)

Mine is definitely Autumn :D

Things I love about it:

~all the beautiful colours on the trees/leaves etc, so you can take a walk and everything is reds/oranges/yellows/browns

~wearing warmer clothes like boots, gloves, scarves, coats, hats

~conkers!!!

~Bonfire night

~bonfire toffee

~fireworks

~bonfires

~getting home after the heating has been on and it's all warm and snuggly in the house

~wearing slippers in the house

~being able to get all wrapped up in bed without being too hot

~it's not too cold

I love Autumn :D but I hate winter :lol:

My favourite season is pepper.......oh wait, I misunderstood the question!

I'll go for spring because it's such an optimistic time - winter is over, the temperature starts to rise, the days get longer (well daylight does anyway, the days are still 24 hours :P ) and the whole summer is ahead of us.

Mine is Spring because I like how it usually is not to hot and not to cold.

Also that's when my friends' allergies act up LOL!

My favourite season is pepper.......oh wait, I misunderstood the question!

I'll go for spring because it's such an optimistic time - winter is over, the temperature starts to rise, the days get longer (well daylight does anyway, the days are still 24 hours tonguesmiley.gif ) and the whole summer is ahead of us.

:lmfao::hug:

As for me, my favourite season is Autumn, because of LITERALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT AUTUMN seriously there is only one single thing about Autumn that I don't love immensely.

Spring all the way for me. It's a hopeful season, a new beginning when the world is waking up. I love the smells of spring - rain, thawing dirt, sap, fresh leaves. As a Northerner, I cherish the light coming back and the days growing longer. I love the sun. And I love the colours of spring. Light greens.

It depends. Basically I hate temperatures below 10 degrees and humidity above 40 or so....

I used to love summer the best because it was too cold any other season where I lived, but in my new home everything except summer is my favorite. Probably Spring (SO BEAUTIFUL and fresh) and Autumn (nice harvest foods, nice smells, not too hot not too cold) are the best, but winter isn't sooo bad either as it's not as cold as my home town but cold enough to cuddle blushsmiley.gif . Summer is a miserable, humid, sweat pool with little to no AC.

Autumn! :)

- My body just likes it, I tend to feel best during autumn months

- I love the autumn clothes, the swearers and scarfs, umbrellas, all that

- colds going around, which is lovely of course

- autumn foliage

- overall, it's just such a romantic season

I enjoy pretty much all seansos except summer. I hate the heat more than anything.

Mine is autumn because I'm currently roasting some pumpkins, simmering some applesauce, and making vegetable soup :D

I guess summer (even though I hate when it's too hot) because I get the longest vacation then and it's so bright. I love when the days get longer and longer until there's not really a night at all. But I think winter is most beautiful when there's a lot of snow.

Definitely Winter!

- Snow

- Cold weather

- Getting dark early

- Baking

- Staying in and reading

- Frost

- Jumpers, coats, scarves, gloves, etc

- Hibernating

biggrin.png

My favorite season is definitely summer for a bunch of obvious reasons...

- Warm weather

- The Beach

- Swimming in my pool

- Longer daylight

And for me....

- It's classic car season (which means I get to drive my old car around)

I just love the fact that we sort of get to have, roughly, four different-ish types of climate every year. :) I don't really have a favourite season; what I like most is the fact that they change. I love the flowers of spring, the heat and greenness of summer, the colours and fragrances of autumn and the... well, the not-lasting-foreverness of winter. :lol:

Autumn. I love fall so powerfully I can hardly describe it.

It starts getting cooler. Root vegetables are in season. Fall fashion is always the cutest. There are pumpkins and Halloween and the leaves change color (and it usually peaks right about my birthday). The best video games usually come out during fall too for the holiday season. :lol: Also, Thanksgiving is the best holiday ever.

I rank the seasons: autumn > winter > spring >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> summer. As far as I am concerned, summer is a season of hell and brimstone and heat and horror, and the only reason it exists in my world is to make autumn seem all the more attractive. :lol:

Man, I used to love fall. But I've experienced a few significant tragedies in my life, and they all happened in October. The magic is pretty much gone. Boo.

Also, I live in Austin, TX now, and fall for us is when it drops from 100 degrees to 93. laughing.gif

I think my heart now belongs to spring. I love the flowers, the mild temperatures, and the glorious absence of professional football!

Archived