Sneeze Fetish Forum

GLEE COMES BACK IN AN HOUR DKSJGLDGH - SPOILERS

Renny

Okay so Glee is starting up season five tonight and I am hoping MAYBE JUST MAYYYBE we can have a sneeze like RYAN PLEASE

I'm praying for #puckersneeze and yes I invented that

k bye

(I am dying inside)

Ohh, do tell how they handle the show without Cory Monteith (sp?). I've been wondering what they would do to explain his absense after that tragedy. I'm glad your favorite show is back!

AHHH GLEE WAS FANTASTIC. w00t.gif I think they're using different cameras or something because the whole like setup and stuff was kinda different. I also noticed you could barely hear them singing sometimes, which kinda bugged me a bit, but otherwise, IT WAS AMAZING! biggrin.png Klaine proposal asdfghjkl YES. <3 :3 I am in a very happy place. smile.png (I wonder how/when they're going to let Cory go. sadsmiley.gif)

Yeah, the visuals were different and it seemed so much more colorful and vibrant then usual. It definitely seemed that something was different, but it was so great! I loved the episode and cannot wait for Dantana!

Now that I've actually watched it, there were happy tears, and sad tears. It must have been so hard for Lea Michele to sing her opening number :( I was practically bawling just watching the play of emotions on her face :(

• 2 weeks later...

The tribute episode broke me <3 and I can't even enjoy the Puck sniffles cause I keep thinking about where they came from

The tribute episode broke me <3 and I can't even enjoy the Puck sniffles cause I keep thinking about where they came from

Oh my gosh. I BAWLED through the whole thing. I don't think I've ever cried that much in my life. :(

Archived