Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mythbusters Episode - Flu Fiction

Sophie<3

Okay, so I was just gonna watch Mythbusters with my boy the other day (cuz we love dat show!^^), when I saw this episode called "Flu Fiction". Needless to say, I was curious. Now I just finished watching it and I gotta say... not too bad. Yes, it was freaky and gross at times. But on the other hand, there were some pretty cool induced sneezes from Adam. He even had a small fit at some point! (:

So I thought I'd let you guys know. I could post a link, too, if anybody is interested. But I think you can also just google it and pick out which website and player works best for you! It's season 8, episode 10, by the way.

- Sophie

• 2 weeks later...

Aah, I remember watching that one! It was really funny to see him sneeze in slow motion XD And the fit was adorable! Kind of wish they could revisit that myth... Haha!

I watched this episode the other day, and it was super cute. Adam is adorable, and that 'fake cold' thing was... gnuhhh. Thanks for the info!!

I Love Mythbusters! Though, that myth kind of grossed me out, but on the other hand i enjoyed the sneezing.

Archived