What's the deal with Go-Gurt?

Anonymouse

Like seriously.

tumblr_mud3b3DXr61r08se4o1_400.jpg

Why

gogurt.jpg

Why do we need yogurt in a tube

gogurt.jpg

Why can't we take two minutes and sit down to eat yogurt with spoons like normal people

I know- or the weird "easy mac" thing, oh or the frozen crustless PB&J sandwiches.

lmfao don't even get me started on those

I don't know why, but that stuff has always grossed me out. (And I like regular yogurt.)

Probably because it's not real yogurt. It's probably high fructose corn sludge. I should look up the ingredients online.

But doesn't regular yogurt have around 26 grams of sugar...or at least the ones that I always find?

The only way to eat Go-Gurt in a way that isn't dumb is to freeze it and then eat it like a push-pop. :P

Am I the only one that liked these?

I don't eat them anymore (honestly!), though they are dead handy for festivals and things like that, but back in the day these things were a packed lunch staple (along with these badboys)! It wasn't Shrek spunk or whatever that top one is, we had Frubes I think. It was still Yoplait though, so I guess it's the same stuff.

I have no idea why people can't grow up and eat yogurt with a spoon. But this stuff is made for like 5 year olds even though they should know how to use a spoon like normal people. I used to eat these when I was younger because I thought they looked cool and maybe they're better for some people because it's one less thing to carry? IDK... don't ask me, ask the little kids.

I love you, Anony xD

It's like, I come here and see something you said/posted, and then I laugh, and then the day is better~

As for Go-Gurt, who wouldn't want to squeeze the heck out of it and spurt it on some unsuspecting person's face? It's a gurt arsenal >w>

I love you, Anony xD

It's like, I come here and see something you said/posted, and then I laugh, and then the day is better~

As for Go-Gurt, who wouldn't want to squeeze the heck out of it and spurt it on some unsuspecting person's face? It's a gurt arsenal >w>

:hug:

Also I used to squirt other kids with my Capri Sun pouches.

Ok, I'm pretty sure stuff like this that comes in these colorful packages, designed to make kids want them, isn't real food. Just some chemical concoction with little or no nutritional value. And to think that when I was in school, I would've love these.

The only way to eat Go-Gurt in a way that isn't dumb is to freeze it and then eat it like a push-pop. tonguesmiley.gif

LOL, ok I will admit that actually does sound like a clever idea :laugh:

Oh snap! I just found this... does anyone remember this? Pop secret COLORED POPCORN

tumblr_kzpaem4j1F1qb3mmfo1_500.jpg

OH MY GOD. I DO REMEMBER THAT. But I didn't until just now. Wow. That's a blast from the past. :D

Giant Steps is right, we had Frubes here, which essentially is yoghurt in a tube. I actually quite liked it, especially the peach flavoured ones :P

I remember the adverts that used to be on for them. The slogan was actually "Rip their heads off and suck their guts out". :huh:

In fact, this is one of them:

They weren't as vile as Yop though. That's just yoghurt drink. Like seriously liquidised yoghurt.

But the advert for that is immense :P

I'm so easily amused...

See, I loved gogurt. It isn't that you *can't* sit down with a spoon, I can, do, and did, but it's that it's more fun to suck it out of a tube. The only unpleasant part was the seam on the side.... it wasn't a very good product design. (think 'You wanna know how I got these scars?') Then again I like the yoghurt drink, too...

Ever tried Muscle Milk? It doesn't have any milk in it It's just sugar water with protein, vitamins, and minerals added to it. Well anyway, I tried one for the first time tonight at work, and guess what happened about five minutes later? I yakked in the trash can. What a waste of money lol.

I tried the banana flavor once and it wasn't TOO bad, still really weird though. And the name is off-putting... muscle milk... ick.

Ever tried Muscle Milk? It doesn't have any milk in it It's just sugar water with protein, vitamins, and minerals added to it. Well anyway, I tried one for the first time tonight at work, and guess what happened about five minutes later? I yakked in the trash can. What a waste of money lol.

I tried the banana flavor once and it wasn't TOO bad, still really weird though. And the name is off-putting... muscle milk... ick.

AGREED. It sounds like ... I don't want to get into it. Like something you'd see watching The Brain Scoop. XP

Archived