Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vampire Diaries sick episode this week (F)

wannablessedbe

hey, so I have literally never seen this show, but saw this posting by accident describing the plot of this coming week's episode, where this chick victoria who WAS a vampire but is now human gets sick, and the other guys (who may be humans or vampires, I don't even know) are stuck taking care of her. I don't know if there's sneezing specifically, but it's definitely a cold/respiratory bug situation. and I'm kind of a sucker for the "formerly super/immortal character suddenly getting sick and having no context for how to deal" kind of storyline. looks like it could be some good clean fun for us all. here's the preview clip! enjoy ;)

i can clear up the characters a bit the girl in the promo is Katherine as wannablessedbe said she was a vampire but now is a human and the 2 boys as far as i know in the series so far are human, ( im only on season 2) hope this helps!

Ooo this is exciting! I totally love this show. Too bad it wasn't one of the male characters that got sick, but cool nonetheless. Thanks for sharing!

Oh man! I used to watch this show, but stopped many seasons ago because it got dumb. My sister ALMOST turned it on when we were flipping through the channels, just out of curiosity to see what was happening. I may have to look further into this....

Okay, just fast-forwarded through the episode. There is no sneezing, but there are a couple sniffles and some mild coughing. There are also a couple comments about the annoyance of being sick.

Archived