Sneeze Fetish Forum

Policeman observation

Guest shy

Never posted before but I thought some others might enjoy this one...

I was exiting the freeway and stopped at a red light. A policeman on a motorcycle was driving past, arriving at the scene of something or other. His face was all red and as he rolled to a stop he was overtaken by a sneezing fit. I could see him convulse forward at least five times, but his hands had to stay on the handles to keep the bike steady. Actually, he didn't do a great job of keeping it steady because he was so engrossed by these sneezes that made his whole red face scrunch up.

I really enjoyed watching him lurch forward again and again, at the mercy of this powerful sneeze fit.

Ooh, thanks for sharing that - the thought of a man in uniform.................. :consoling: And sneezing as well! I wouldn't have been able to sleep that night :kisscheek:

This was a couple of years ago, but it has stuck in my mind. Probably in spring, just near where I live, two policeman in uniform were walking towards me, coming out of a street completely in the shade. When they emerged into the boulevard with the sun in their eyes, one of them (about 30, dark hair, neat looks) , looked up, then away, then to one side, and sneezed twice, wetly and with no attempt to stifle. Obviously a photic sneezer. They just walked on and neither commented on the sneezes.

*checks avatar* dammit someone make him sneeze

Do you want me to keep an eye out in The Guardian Media section for The Bill Scriptwriting vacancies for you Bubbles? :kisscheek::consoling:

Archived