Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Outsiders & The Mortal Instruments Request (Books)

SpookyScarySkeleton

Anyone interested in writing..... -Dallas Winston - The Outsiders-Allergys fic C:. Just to make the hood that has a police record a mile long seem more innocent hum?. I'd love to see him frustrated over allergys. Anyone do what you can :) - Alec Lightwood & Jace Wayland - The Mortal Instruments- Setting: First book . - Allergys . Goal: Make Alec & Jace loose there cool.. Maybe make them date?. I ship it man. Well it was mentioned Alec has flower allergys so bring them to the garden make Alec loose his cool c: . & Jace give him uh dust or cat allergys pls :). .Anyone down with writing either one?. Pm me if you have more questions , it is a request c:.

I would absolutely love that. The outsiders is my favourite book. I might reread the book and write something.

. Thank you :) . If you don't feel like writing something it's fine it was just an idea.

I would absolutely love that. The outsiders is my favourite book. I might reread the book and write something.

. Awesome c: thank you :)

The outsiders is my all time favourite book in the world, first time I cried during a book it was when Johnny died. I'm not sure how I would do with allergies but I could do something with Dallas being sick and one of the others taking care of him, platonic or slash (I'm fine with writing either)... what do you think? Also I live for writing and as it happens I certainly do have the time so feel free to suggest something. :)

The outsiders is my all time favourite book in the world, first time I cried during a book it was when Johnny died. I'm not sure how I would do with allergies but I could do something with Dallas being sick and one of the others taking care of him, platonic or slash (I'm fine with writing either)... what do you think? Also I live for writing and as it happens I certainly do have the time so feel free to suggest something. :)

. Ouh okay.. Make sure to capture Dally's tuff persanality. He probly thinks he can't get sick C: macho dude. Anyways do what you can uhm I don't know what platonic or slash meen >-< Please write it I would love too read some sick Dallas C:. Maybe u could get on the mortal instruments one too. Idk do What you can :D
  • 2 months later...

Anyone interested in writing..... -Dallas Winston - The Outsiders-Allergys fic C:. Just to make the hood that has a police record a mile long seem more innocent hum?. I'd love to see him frustrated over allergys. Anyone do what you can :) - Alec Lightwood & Jace Wayland - The Mortal Instruments- Setting: First book . - Allergys . Goal: Make Alec & Jace loose there cool.. Maybe make them date?. I ship it man. Well it was mentioned Alec has flower allergys so bring them to the garden make Alec loose his cool c: . & Jace give him uh dust or cat allergys pls :). .Anyone down with writing either one?. Pm me if you have more questions , it is a request c:.

Holy freaking flapjacks, I just read The Outsiders like a week ago and thought: perfect book to write SF fics for!!!! :o I might just take your bait and write one :3 cause daaaaamn Dallas is hoooot *drools all over everything* haha ;)

Holy freaking flapjacks, I just read The Outsiders like a week ago and thought: perfect book to write SF fics for!!!! :o I might just take your bait and write one :3 cause daaaaamn Dallas is hoooot *drools all over everything* haha ;)

. Oh yes Dallas is hot c; . Awesome I hope you do write it ! :)
  • 2 years later...

Archived