Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jared Padalecki podcast (allergy/cold talk)

Sawyer

Okay, first off, I'm so so sorry for not posting this sooner... because I did listen to it on Tuesday and I just assumed that someone else would have put it here and so I just never bothered to check! Whoops!

Anyway. I was super excited for this podcast to come out because I noticed that he was super congested at comic con, and let me tell you, I wasn't disappointed! For real, listening to him talk in that stuffed-up voice for an hour and a half? Incredible. (Poor thing has been sick at his two biggest events this year!)

Unfortunately (very very unfortunately!!) there was no sneezing, BUT there is a point during the conversation where he remarks on how much he's sweating and attributes it to taking some Sudafed, says that he is "a sweater", etc. and then goes on to say that "apparently, I'm a snore-er" and Aisha (the host) describes all of the different defenses someone accused of snoring might jump to, like "it was just that one time" or "it's just 'cause I had a cold" and Jared goes, "I kinda do have a cold..." like he's just now considering that to be the reason, and it was kind of brushed over and I totally totally wish that he would have elaborated (he mentions antihistamines! maybe he even meant cold symptoms from allergies? or something else?), but it leaves room for the imagination, right?

Sorry, wow. I know I talk a lot. Anyway! The link is here, and that part of the conversation starts at 19:52.

This is great, I'm normally more of a Dean/Jensen girl but Sam/Jared is so hot when he's all stuffed up like that, you must be as big of a SPN fan as me. :)

Archived