Sneeze Fetish Forum

What was the best Halloween costume you ever wore?

a red nine

I was inspired by the "Are you excited for Halloween?" thread. Aside from the candy, the best part about Halloween is the costumes, of course! I don't really dress up anymore, but at my high school everyone loved it, so I kept putting on costumes even after I stopped trick-or-treating.

When I was younger, my sister and I wanted different costumes, but in high school we usually went for a matching theme. I'm not sure if my favorite was when we were Link (me) and Navi from Legend of Zelda, or the next year when we were Ash and Gary (me) from Pokemon. We aren't costume aficionados or cosplayers of any kind, but we always had a lot of fun pulling stuff out of our closets to make them work.

I think my stupidest costume was when I was in elementary school. I remember I couldn't decide if I wanted to be a dog or a ninja, so I became karate dog (composed of two pigtails, a plastic dog snout, and a bathrobe). I thought it was clever, but then none of my friends knew what I was supposed to be, and I was constantly having to explain myself. yay.gif

Which of your costumes was the most fun to make, wear, or just plain come up with?

Aw, man.

My best costume ever was when I went out to a rock club for my first Halloween after turning 18.

I went as a "Living Dead Girl" (inspired by the Rob Zombie song xD)

I was so proud as I did all the clothes/make up/everything myself.

I went all out and bought white contact lenses and had fake blood all around my mouth and my face.

I have pictures but I'm too scared to post them :bag:

I think my worst outfit was when I bought the outfit seriously last minute! The only thing I could find was an FBI outfit, which purely consisted of a black skin tight catsuit and a baseball cap <_< so I added some Aviator sunglasses, a belt and some handcuffs and we were away.

I got a lot of males asking if I was a "female body inspector" <_< hurrrrrr.

Hum.. Well One question. Was it my thread that inspired you?. Because I feel proud when I inspire people :) . Anyways enough blablabla. o.o. I think my best costume was a pirate around the age of 8 . Also another one is Jinxx from the band "Black veil brides" last year . Cool makeup :) . & the worst one is uh I can't decide haha. :3

This year I'm gonna be Cecil from Welcome to Night Vale and I'm ridiculously excited about it. It's gonna be my best costume ever.

Worst costume was 2 years ago. i wore a pink bunny hat and did whiskers on my face with eyeliner, and tied a bunch of cottonballs together and to my butt, in an attempt to be a bunny. it was disgraceful.

I wore lolita. And I'm talking real lolita, not cosplay lolita. It was a mix of BtSSB and AP. I know it's a fashion and not a costume but since I don't have the courage/interest/money to wear it in daily life as a fashion (I appreciate the design aspect more than the actual wearing of it...) I chose to wore it on the day where there's the perfect excuse to wear it ^.^ it was fun.

One year, I was a dirty laundry basket, haha. Everyone laughed at me and gave me extra candy. Best halloween of my life.

Hm, lessee... One year, me and my girlfriend dressed up as erotic anime cat girls and went to this Halloween parade.

Archived