Sneeze Fetish Forum

- sneezy talk. I almost died several times -

SpookyScarySkeleton

Mkai so first off I can't believe I survived the first obs . Not even the third or second obs. Onto it then. Obs#1. He's my friend uh P o.o he is about 5'6ft quite tall for his age. He has blonde hair & blue eyes , he also has glasses. ^-^. Anyways he's one of my best mates. We were talking then all of a sudden he says "I need to sneeze but I don't want to" . So he kept rubbing his nose . I had the nerve to say "sneeze it's normal" in the calmest voice ever. I almost died man :| haha. Well yeh that's that he did not sneeze >.> because he was beeing stubborn. People who annouce they sneeze but don't that uh pisses me off thanks :3. Obs#2. You guys remember J? Almost 6ft like uh 5'8ft give or take . Black hair with a red streak , green/yellow eyes :3. <3 Anyways I was at his locker , he gets that delicious pre-sneeze face I adore but then he ducks his head in his shirt as he always does, I hear his build-up & I wait for the sneeze. Then he sighs heavily & says "I hate that, you're all ready to sneeze then you don't. What the fuck ugh" . I almost died of cute :| a sassy J is nice . Next off he has a sneezing attack of about 5 sneezes when we walk to class .. In between sneezes I ask him "are you okay?". As he tries to answer I can hear the intake of breath "Y-Yeh" then he ducks his head in his shirt & sneezes again . C: I then say "you sure?." He says "yeh it's just allergies ". I say "To what?." He says "pollen oh my gosh it's everywheres ". o.o I die of cute like that everyday because the boy sneezes mutiple times & is in most of my classes <3 . He's so cute . My man crush >-< ........................ Well that's it, hope it's detailed enough :)

Archived