Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chained up! (F- gigantic sneezes)

batmangodzilla

batmangodzilla

Before I post this story, I just want to give a BIG shout out to all the "gigantic" sneeze lovers out there that have helped pave the way for me. Animeeze, NoV, Snigzig and so many others have been a huge inspiration. This is the 1st story I have ever posted, so please give us much constructive criticism and feedback as possible. Also, its a bit racy this story... Ive tried to keep it toned down but if any mod finds it too excessive, please let me know. :) Enjoy!

Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea… Ally thought to herself. She was starting to feel a little silly at her current predicament. Flexing her arms, the pair of handcuffs chaining her to the bedpost held firm. She could hear sounds coming from the next room as her boyfriend Jack went digging for supplies.

Jack and Ally had only been dating for 6 months, and this was the first vacation they had ever had together. Jack picked out a wonderful beach house and they had spent the last few days in a frenzied state fueled by lust, alcohol and passion. It was during this time that Jack had professed his greatest secret to Ally; he had a sneezing fetish. Ally had giggled at first but thought it was quite cute. Up until this point in their relationship, Ally had not sneezed once (much to Jacks dismay) and she was quite sure that her stubborn nose wouldn’t allow for much experimentation. Still, she wanted to give Jack everything he wanted, so she helped him concoct this current situation.

Ally was a tremendously beautiful girl. With shapely curves, pale soft skin, a magnificent chest and striking eyes on an elegant angled face she was truly a sight to behold. Especially now as she had managed to cram herself into a light blue lacey lingerie set. Her black curly hair tumbled to either side of her face as she tried to raise her head off the pillow to see where Jack had gone.

Tied to the bed unable to free herself, left her feeling particularly nervous… and aroused. She had never had a man take control of her like this. Truth be told, Ally wanted to sneeze. She hadn’t sneezed in forever. Not just in front of Jack, but since her earliest memories she had never sneezed. She had warned Jack that her nose was quite the fighter, but that just seemed to get him even more excited.

Just then Jack entered the room, sighing longingly as he observed his beautiful mistress tied up awaiting his attention. Jack was moderately tall, with muscled abs and shaggy brown hair. Ally watched him closely as he stepped onto the bed, a mischievous grin on his face. He slowly pulled the covers back and down, sliding his fingers gently across the soft skin of her chest and belly. “oh…” Ally moaned gently, biting her lip. Her whole body trembled in anticipation. His fingers burned like fire wherever they wandered.

Jack expertly launched himself onto the bed and straddled over Ally’s hips, lust burning in his eyes. Her gaze wandered down his toned body. God… hes this excited and nothing has even happened yet!

Jack pulled a small feather out of a bag he managed to sneak onto the bed and twirled it silently through the air just in front of Ally’s perfect nose. “Jack, im a little scared. Ive never sneezed before… what if-“ Ally said before Jack silenced her with a gentle finger pressed against her lips. “shhhh” he replied. “You will be fine”.

With that he brought the feather down and began stroking it along the bridge of her nose. At the end of each stroke he would quickly swipe its edges against her cute little nostrils before raising it up and repeating the process. Ally focused on the tickling sensations as best she could, but right now her body was too busy reacting in other ways for her to notice much. Heat coursed throughout her abdomen as her muscles tensed in excitement. She was amazingly aroused knowing she was doing this to Jack. All the humor had gone from his face and was replaced by pure lust and single minded concentration.

Just then, her attention snapped back to her nose as a bright new sensation flooded it. Jack had actually pressed the feather inside of her nostril now, and was hard at work stroking its edges against her delicate insides. “J-Jack… oh…” she cooed. Her beautiful eyes half shut as she focused on nothing but this building tickle. “My nehh… my noouueehhh… nose…” Her gasps were becoming more and more breathy as she struggled to not lose this amazing sensation. “You’re doing it… your gonnuuuah…. Gonna make me sneeehh… sneeeEEHH… huh.” Just then it was as if a wall had closed down on her nose. The tickle receded greatly, but did not disappear altogether.

She should have been expecting this. Her nose was a stubborn piece of work. “Agh… I think I lost it Jack.” She said, sniffling loudly. She glanced again admiringly at Jack, watching his perfect hard body twitch with her every sniffle. He just smiled and said, “Don’t you worry babe. I got just the thing”. He dipped the feather back into his bag, and when he removed it she saw particles of dust and pepper lightly coating it. “Ohhh… smart boy” she said teasingly as Jack went right back to work.

Ally sniffed lightly as the feather slid back into her nostril. The effects were immediate as an overpowering tickle started deep within her sinuses. Instinctively she tried to stop this tickle by massaging her nose, but was shocked as her wrists remained clamped behind her. She had almost forgotten that she was a prisoner in this game. For her nose to finally surrender, she could not afford to have any relief.

“J-Jack… I-I-Iiiieehhh” she started to say before her breathing got the best of her. Her inhales were getting deeper and longer. With each breath, her generous chest heaved outward, straining the tight bra she was in. The tickle was becoming fantastic. “Eeeh… oh god… huuuh…” Her nostrils were flaring now, trembling with each new breath. Her nose was crinkling as her eyes began to shut.

Jack pressed his free hand down firmly against the soft skin of her shoulder as her breathing got even more staggered. He was leaned in closer now, breathing heavy. “Please Ally…” he muttered. The scent of his cologne came wafting down and entered into her tortured flaring nostrils.

Ally’s eyes shot open as a different reaction began spreading through her nose. A bright light and warmth seemed to spread through her brain as some long forgotten mental block came crashing down. That’s when she knew that everything her nose had done up until this point had been foreplay. The real show was about to begin.

“J-Jack…. I… eehh… Im scared! My noooeeehh… my nose is… ah…” That was it. The first ‘ah’ of many to come as her true buildup began.

“Aaaahhh….”

Instantly Jack could feel that something was different. Her breasts were heaving against his hand as her chest filled with air. Her first inhale actually was detectable. He felt his hair move in the air.

“Heeeaaaahhhhh!”

Again, Jack felt is hair blowing as he moved in closer to Ally. “Oh god… its going to be huge. Just let it out Ally.” He said as he felt his exhilaration growing. His body ached and moved with every tortuous breath she took.

“Huuuhh…. AAAAHHHH”

This next breath caused her bra straps to snap and stretch. It barely held. Jack could feel Ally’s muscles tensing and clenching beneath him. Ally could feel nothing but her intense urge to sneeze. Her eyes shut tightly as her lungs began their final inhale. Relief was moments away as her nostrils flared out as wide as they could go.

“AAAAHHH…… AAAAAAAAHHHHHH………….

HAAAAA-AAAAAAYYYYYSSHHOOOOOOO!!!!!”

Her body arched wildly as her head shot off the pillow, an enormous blast of warm air passing through her nose and mouth. Her hair spilled everywhere as her fists clenched, uselessly bound to the bed posts. The blast of air was so strong that it flung the sheets back and knocked Jack off the back of the bed as it caught him square in the chest. The worst part was that Jacks bag of dust and pepper had been thrown about as well, spilling its contents into the swirling air of the room. ---END PART 1

Awesome, I only started putting "gigantic sneezes" in the title because that was the term used here http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=28919 and there was no available tag. I didn't expect it to catch on, I've only started two such stories (a third one will be here soon) and I haven't done anywhere near as much work in the genre as several other users.

Good work, we can never get enough stories like this. The concept of a woman's sneezes being tested by someone who can't sense the impossible danger of them is something I've always found fascinating.

batmangodzilla

Awesome, I only started putting "gigantic sneezes" in the title because that was the term used here http://www.sneezefet...showtopic=28919 and there was no available tag. I didn't expect it to catch on, I've only started two such stories (a third one will be here soon) and I haven't done anywhere near as much work in the genre as several other users.

Good work, we can never get enough stories like this. The concept of a woman's sneezes being tested by someone who can't sense the impossible danger of them is something I've always found fascinating.

Thanks! Btw, I apologize. I intended to name you as well as one of the serious contributors. :) I have enjoyed your stories greatly. Seriously though, is there and edit post button? Cause the spacing of my story is atrocious lol.

Awesome, I only started putting "gigantic sneezes" in the title because that was the term used here http://www.sneezefet...showtopic=28919 and there was no available tag. I didn't expect it to catch on, I've only started two such stories (a third one will be here soon) and I haven't done anywhere near as much work in the genre as several other users.

Thanks! Btw, I apologize. I intended to name you as well as one of the serious contributors. smile.png I have enjoyed your stories greatly. Seriously though, is there and edit post button? Cause the spacing of my story is atrocious lol.

No you can't edit it

Lovely first story. And now she's got over her mental block, I expect and trust that she will be unable to hold back whole fits of enormous and messy sneezes in future parts .

Is there not an edit button on the bottom of the original posting box when you first post the thing? Unfortunately, for newer members it magically disappears after a short while. Witchcraft.....

This next breath caused her bra straps to snap and stretch. It barely held. Jack could feel Ally’s muscles tensing and clenching beneath him. Ally could feel nothing but her intense urge to sneeze. Her eyes shut tightly as her lungs began their final inhale. Relief was moments away as her nostrils flared out as wide as they could go.

Absolutely love this paragraph :D

Welcome to the forum batmangodzilla - always good to meet fans and writers of gigantic sneeze stories :) Editing can be a pain until you're validated, but once this has happened, and if you are a regular writer, you should be able to ask the mods for permission to edit your stories. At least, i think this is how it works...

Look forwards to reading more!

Weird. Is there an edit button anywhere? The spacing is all screwy.

You can't edit your own posts until you're made a full member, which takes quite a while.

Great buildup! I'm not normally a fan of female sneezes, but this is so well written, it doesn't matter! <3

• 2 months later...

Great buildup! I'm not normally a fan of female sneezes, but this is so well written, it doesn't matter! <3

yes! this story is awesome! Is there going to be more soon?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
batmangodzilla

Thank you everybody. :) The comments ect mean a lot to me!

I promise I will continue this story shortly. Hang tight

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nicely done! Please tell me parts 2 - indefinite are in the works!

Can't believe I've never commented on this. This is a WONDERFUL story. And of course, no pressure, but whenever you're in the mood to write something, now or a few months (or years) down the line, we'll all be really excited to read it!