Sneeze Fetish Forum

- sneezy goodness -

SpookyScarySkeleton

Yee good obs today c: lets get to it. Obs#1. : My dark haired friend that has like grey ish eyes o.o idk there multi-Colored I can't tell what color they are (cool right?.) . We were outside , it was cold & drizzling rain a bit. He sneezes openly not bothering to cover . I swear I could see the spray <3. He then gets the sneezy look on his face again , he proceded to sneeze again compleatly un-covered . He then says " Oh we're outside so I don't have to cover my mouth". I died inside. Obs#2. J always amuses me with his sneezes. But this sneezing compilation . Multiple sneezers get ready. So first this brunette with dark blue eyes sneezes a cough-like sneeze "Hutchoo". Then her friend beside her blesses her. The sapphire eyed girl thanked her. Then J sneezes beside me "Hitchnx't " I say "bless you" . Then he sneezes once more a painfully stifled squeak again "Hitchnx't " I blessed him again but he only thanked me the first time, probly not taking notice. Obs#3. I known this hot guy for about a year been waiting for him to sneeze. Anyways we were outside & he was smoking. I don't smoke tho. We were a gang of people 3 out of 5 guys smoking. Anyways the blue eyed, black haired boy with a perfect nose says " oh I need to sneeze". A tall tanned guy, friend of mine says "bless you then". The dark haired guy then says "Thank u". I kept staring at him waiting for him to sneeze but he didn't ugh aleksiswowjjs makes me insane. K that's the obs for today :) . Delishous . Hope someone enjoyed . Can't get enough of J rite?. c:

Archived