Sneeze Fetish Forum

Help?!

squealofapproval

How do I edit my profile (I'm using a mobile version) and how do I change my profile picture?

Hi Super_Awko- I'm going to move this to the forum for technical support and ask one of the senior mods to look into it for you, as I'm unfamiliar with the mobile forum software.

I use the Mobile Site quite often, so I'll help you the best way that I can, but I think it depends on which kind of phone you have (I have a Sony Xperia).

To edit your profile, click on your name in the top right of the screen and a drop-down box should appear. From there, you click on "My Profile" and then it will load your profile up. There should be a box on your profile that says "Edit Profile". You need to click on that and from there, there will be a selection of things on the left hand side of your profile.On the General Settings, the first thing it should say is "Change My Photo". If you click on that, you will be able to change your avatar.

There are also privacy settings and options to change your signature, PM functions, all sorts of things.

If you have any problems, feel free to either PM me or post any further questions in this thread :)

Archived