Sneeze Fetish Forum

Zensations

PetalPunk

• 3 weeks later...

She certainly is pretty awesome - the great scenarios remind me of some of the earliest wavs I started finding online. Super job!

• 2 weeks later...

She's a great artist. I'm always surprised by what I hear and find that I halfway forget about the sneezing. :)

She's a great artist. I'm always surprised by what I hear and find that I halfway forget about the sneezing. smile.png

Same. She's very talented.

• 5 months later...

Zen is my youtubian fetish-content hero.

• 3 weeks later...

She is a genius! It's funny how from time to time new sneezers appear who sort of initiate a new age in the art; I mean people have done lovely scenarios in the past, but this is a whole new level. Like Joel, I have found myself literally lolling during some of these and forgetting I was only there for the sneezing...

• 3 weeks later...

Zen is my youtubian fetish-content hero.

Same! I really admire her creativity; she seems to put so much effort into her scenarios and they're hot as hell. <3

I usually prefer male sneezing but I totally agree with everyone here. I think it's that she has like these story's behind her work. This is me all the time --> :dribble:

• 4 weeks later...

Hoooooot!! These are awesome videos! teehee.gif

• 1 month later...

Yay. I was sad that her account got terminated but glad that she noticed and made a new account. So in other words, I'm glad that YouTube terminated her account and she didn't. Because sometimes people delete their accounts because they gets unwanted creepers commenting on their videos.

Archived