Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing Fit in Florence

Guest Highlander

Guest Highlander

My wife and I were in Italy for our honeymoon a couple of years ago. We were in a leather goods store in Florence looking for a jacket for my wife. An assistant came over to ask if she could help. She was beautiful - about 5' 4", GREAT body, very dark shoulder length hair, wearing skin tight black jeans and a low cut white top which left little to the imagination. When we had picked out a jacket she walked us to the checkout. As she was ringing up she was chatting away when she suddenly stopped. I looked up and she had the very beginnings of a sneeze face. I watched as the sneeze slowly took hold of her and after about 10 seconds she let out a belter of a sneeze. The great thing is she did not turn away and I had a clear view from start to finish. She giggled and apologized. I thought it was a single but about thirty seconds later she let out five harsh sneezes in a row. She then blew her nose and that was it. Bella, bella!

Guest Ollie
My wife and I were in Italy for our honeymoon a couple of years ago.  We were in a leather goods store in Florence looking for a jacket for my wife.  An assistant came over to ask if she could help.  She was beautiful - about 5' 4", GREAT body,  very dark shoulder length hair, wearing skin tight black jeans and a low cut white top which left little to the imagination.  When we had picked out a jacket she walked us to the checkout.  As she was ringing up she was chatting away when she suddenly stopped.  I looked up and she had the very beginnings of a sneeze face.  I watched as the sneeze slowly took hold of her and after about 10 seconds she let out a belter of a sneeze.  The great thing is she did not turn away and I had a clear view from start to finish.  She giggled and apologized.  I thought it was a single but about thirty seconds later she let out five harsh sneezes in a row.  She then blew her nose and that was it.  Bella, bella!

As if you weren't hot enough being on your honeymoon. Some guys have all the luck. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers.

Archived