Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cannot access forum via mobile

YoriYori

Hello,

I'm curious if this is just me or if it's a feature of the forum. I cannot access the forum from my mobile phone. It gives me an error message about bandwidth. But when I access it from PC at the same time I'm allowed in. A little frustrating :/.

The forum should be accessible from a mobile device. I have just tried it myself and I have no issues getting on the forum. Can you access other websites at the minute on your phone?

Bandwidth issue that only occurs on a mobile device would suggest to me that maybe it is an issue with your phone plan rather than with the forum itself. I hope it fixes itself soon!

Yes, I can access other websites. My plan is "unlimited" and this has been happening to me for months now. I can only access the forum by PC when I always used to be able to access it both ways earlier.

This is going to sound crazy, but is your phone contract registered as you being over 18? I only ask this because I can only access the forum on my phone when it's connected to WiFi, as my phone contract doesn't have me down as being over 18.

It's definitely an error from the forum, not my provider. I attached a picture of the error I get when I try to access the forum from my mobile. It used to work fine many months ago but then suddenly this...

I'm the only one?

post-939-0-55177000-1383299197_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I can't help. I've never tried to access the forum via mobile. I'll see if I can get the boss to take a peek.

I can access the forum on my phone. The only problem I have, (and I know others have already reported this) is that the full version of the site isn't available on mobile devices. Every time I tap the button to bring up the full version, it does nothing. Any idea why that's happening?

the full version of the site isn't available on mobile devices.

That's weird because it's the other way around on my phone :huh:

My phone uses the full version, and where it says "Use Mobile Version" at the bottom, every time I click on that, it does nothing....

That's very weird. I have same problem that Heavy-Chevy does: the site appears in Mobile format, even when I click "Full Version".

I remember there being an issue with changing out of the mobile skin and I believe the option of mobile skin has since been disabled.

If this is an issue, you can contact an administrator to restore the setting on your account to the default skin.

cherry - There are a couple of reasons I can think of why you might be getting this message. It could be that your phone is trying to access the forum from an IP address that we have banned because it has also been used by known bots, spammers or other undesirables. If you visit this website on your phone (www.utrace.de) and let me know the number that appears in the IP address box at the top of the page I can check this and amend the filters if necessary.

The other option is that you may not be logged in to the forum on your phone and whatever page you were viewing last on it cannot be accessed without being logged in. For instance if you last viewed a page on the Adult Board, Blogs, etc you may get this error. If you're not already, then try typing in the address of the main forum page www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums into your mobile browser. If you still get the error then that will rule that option out.

Please let me know what you find :)

Archived