Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where would you like to go?

Arty

Ok. So ever had one of those many moments where you thought, I could so live in that world if it were real or I wish it could move to that country? Well if you could go to any place fictional where would you go? And where would you go in real life?

So for me....

A fictional place would be Hogwarts. I would love to experience the magic and adventure and learn more about myself there. If not there then in Treasure Planet's world...

As for a real place....hm..I would love to go Egypt. Before wanting to do art and being an art therapist, I wanted to be an Egyptologist. Also Sleepy Hollow. Hehehe.

I always wanted to go to England. I seen so many beautiful pictures of it. Haven't giving much thought to a fictional place

Fictional: Narnia during the winter.

Real: Canada.

(I think there might be a pattern here :))

Umm... California, Disney World, (I've never been there :( ) and Poland. Well I want to be able to travel the world but those are my top places. Oh and @Swordrush13 Canada is great, you should really go.

A real place I'd like to visit is Greece. I'd also like to go to Canada.

A fictional place... The land of Hyrule from The Legend of Zelda (more specifically, the Hyrule of OoT). Lots of memories there. Oh and I'd also like to visit the Kanto region from Pokemon :D

Real place - America. Bit vague, huh? :P I'd just like to travel across America and see as much of the country as I could.

Fictional place.... hmm. That is a tricky one. Can I say Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters? :bag:

Fictional place - Middle earth would be awesome (you know before it got all firey and violet). I'd be a hobbit (food, family, farming!) or an elf (duh). Orrrr... Star Trek TNG era ... kind of on opposite sides of the spectrum I think! But I wouldn't be a space explorer. I'd just enjoy the benefits of advanced technology. Maybe I'd live and own a resort on Risa biggrin.png.

Real place - To live permanently? Well, it's hard to say. Living is a big choice and I don't know enough about the conditions of other places to say I want to live there! Wherever is warm, has low crime... where I could be with my family. I would not want to live in a big city but I would like to live near one (events, airports, shopping). Huh... I guess in that case, I'd move somewhere domestic that's closer to a big city... it'd be nice to bear nearer the capital.

I would like to visit Taiwan, Singapore, and New Zealand though. Maybe. I'm actually not actually that fond of traveling. If you told me I could live in another country temporarily then I'd choose somewhere where I want to learn the language (so maybe Taiwan...).

For fictional places... I think Hermaeus Mora's domain in Skyrim sounds awesome (well, apart from the swampness and tentacles and stuff, the library of all forbidden knowledge draws me like a moth to a flame) orrrrr... Yeah, Middle Earth sounds rather wonderful!

As for real places, I think South Korea might be interesting... *looks dreamily as he thinks of attractive guys*

For fictional places... I think Hermaeus Mora's domain in Skyrim sounds awesome (well, apart from the swampness and tentacles and stuff, the library of all forbidden knowledge draws me like a moth to a flame) orrrrr... Yeah, Middle Earth sounds rather wonderful!

As for real places, I think South Korea might be interesting... *looks dreamily as he thinks of attractive guys*

Yes!!!!!!!!!! We are friends!!!! Those guys....*drools* and middle earth.....them hot, goregous elven men...:D

I've been mulling over this for a while, thinking of where I'd actually want to go, since many worlds from video games and movies are riddled with terrifying beasts! And I don't want to deal with those. So if anyone has played the Myst computer games, that's where I'll be.

Ultimately, everywhere, but being nonspecific, that's a boring answer, so...

Some of my top places are;

Australia, New Zealand, Peru, Germany, Vietnam, Scandinavia in general.

I'd also like to go back to Scotland and spend more time traveling around the rest of the UK, and Ireland.

As for fictional places I'm actually pretty satisfied with visiting them in my imagination, but I certainly wouldn't say no to the following in particular;

Aman, the Tardis, the Enchanted Forest of 'The Enchanted Forest Chronicles', Canada.

I mean...

Fictional: Hogwarts (I'd try and get some gorblimmin MUSIC happening there instead of nothing but tiresome sports and more sports all the time!), the World of the Mighty Boosh (and suck up to Vince all the time only to run off with Howard in the end, just for balance), or anywhere I could meet the Sanzo ikkou. (Because that would just be completely effing hilarious.)

Real: Massachusetts, Louisiana, NY State, Maine, California, Colorado, Seattle, Greece, Croatia, Ghana, Surinam, CuraƧao, Cuba, Helsinki, Scotland, Ireland, Indonesia, Tokyo, Moscow, St Petersburg, Jamaica.... et cetera. :lol:

I would happily be your tour guide to Massachusetts and Maine, Maru! :D Both very lovely places if I may very biasedly say so XD Especially Maine, Maine is beautiful.

Archived