Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs at restaurant (f)

tiikaran555

Ok, I've had a real obs drought for the last...well, what seems like a few years, and I have not posted one in a loooooong time, but I am so excited at finally having one that I thought I would share.

I was having dinner at a restaurant near my workplace Mon evening, and as I was waiting for my food I just happened to glance toward a table at the other side of the room. A girl...young woman...I am bad at ages but I would place her anywhere between a mature 16 or a young 19... shoulder-length blonde hair, attractive, was just turning away to sneeze. It sounded something like ha-KAsh, medium volume. I only caught the tail end, but there were two more to follow quickly. Each had a really quick, but classic 'pre-sneeze' face, and each of the three had a bigger build-up. The sound was the same, until the final sneeze which she stifled, but only partially.

And that's really about all! I was amazed that her chair was actually turned toward me, as lately my luck has been that IF anyone actually happens to sneeze in my vicinity they always have their back to me...or are behind a shelf of books..what have you. But I guess bad luck can't last forever!

;)

Archived