Sneeze Fetish Forum

Webcam-ing

Kleeny

I have been going to a gay chat room recently, where they have rooms for various interests, like bondage, spanking, cybersex and webcams etc. As I am one who likes to see people do things, i.e blowing their noses, I have been trying to get people who aren't into the fetish to maybe sneeze or blow their noses for me on webcam. Most ignore me completely, some ask me what it's about as they have never heard of anyone getting off on sneezing. One guy however, did take up the challenge.

We talked for a short while about what I was looking for and he admitted he was really interested that someone could get off on someone sneezing and blowing etc. He was 18, from the UK, and cute. He agreed to let me see him on webcam and the lovely guy bought out his handkerchief, (yes, and 18 year old using a handkerchief!) and blew his nose for real, and pretended to sneeze. This was amazing,and it looked great, there wasn't any sound as he didn't have a mic but just seeing him blowing his nose was fantastic. Hopefully we can do it again.

Archived