Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lets take a moment to admire Pewds. <3

SpookyScarySkeleton

I'm not just saying this because he's the most subscribed channel on youtube.

But he seems to donate a lot to charity's and dosn't need luxary to waste his money on.

Just yeh <3 this is why I love pewds.

he's funny and just his videos make me smile.

In other news, he's also a great sneezer <3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=443474439091831&set=a.340721176033825.65670.340258946080048&type=1&theater

I love pewds!!! He's really cute :blush: and i learn so much sweedish curse words when he gets upset or scared. XD and his doggehs are adorable. I love the way he mariza act with each other :love: and his sneezes are AMAZING!! BROFIST!

I love pewds!!! He's really cute :blush: and i learn so much sweedish curse words when he gets upset or scared. XD and his doggehs are adorable. I love the way he mariza act with each other :love: and his sneezes are AMAZING!! BROFIST!

. *brofist*. :) yeh .

PEWDS!!!!!!!! :D I agree with all of the above. He's by far my favorite youtuber because he's just funny and perfect and yeah. *sighs*

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Since this thread is somehow brought back to the future from 2013, can I just remind y'all that he made that kinkshaming video? I don't know about you, but I literally cried and was deeply traumatized by that. I hate pewdiepie from now on, he may be funny, but he's not a human. 

Pewds may do some stupid videos for views sometimes (like that sneezing video, I do imagine however that his reaction is the reaction of most people that are unknown to the fetish) but I do enjoy watching him from time to time. I enjoy not only the funny videos (some are quite good for meme culture) , but the ones where he has a more serious note, and you can really delve into his personality. He has flaws but in the end he sounds genuine - something that I don't see in a lot of the popular youtubers nowadays. And while I do not agree with everything he does, that "genuine-ness" and his general chill vibe help me connect to him on a more personal level. 

Archived