Sneeze Fetish Forum

Young and Restless. Teenage Male.

ImTHATweird

This is just a little something from the why and are. Sneezes are fake but not that bad and the acting is not perfect and the characters are annoying (In typical soap fashion) but there is a whole play list of this kinda hot guy sneezing like 1,000 times lol. I thought I'd share it.

Ok I totally love these!!!! These have been my favorite for like ever. But I've never been able to find a link to the episode since it came out in like 1999. :( anyone else have any better luck?

Thanks for sharing this! <3

even if they were faked, I thought they were faked pretty well. Poor guy, sneezing so much, he looked and sounded miserable! That's how I characterize my male characters in my sickfics!

Oh wow, most of those were excellent! Especially with the sniffing and coughing. Does anyone know how many episodes this spanned?

And girlfriend was TOTALLY poisoning him with that tea. She's probably some crazy fetishist who gets her kicks from seeing him sick and miserable and sneezing ... and adorable and vulnerable and cuddly... whistling.gif

I actually thought that the actor coped really well! Even though a couple of sneezes were a bit dodgy, some were very convincing. Also, did you notice his attention to detail?! He incorporated sniffing, coughing, the works! I've seen these clips before but thanks for posting anyway!

She's probably some crazy fetishist who gets her kicks from seeing him sick and miserable and sneezing ... and adorable and vulnerable and cuddly...

And who could blame her when he's that hot? ;)

do you know what episode it is? I can try and look for the whole thing

I believe it was an episode in the 170s? I could be totally wrong...all I know is the sneezy episodes start in late november 1999 and carry on into December ect. (A couple years ago I did some research but never had any luck with finding an actual link for the episodes--just desciptions :( ) I hope you have better luck though! :)

Archived