Sneeze Fetish Forum

My new girlfriend

Guest onejayson04

Guest onejayson04

I had just started dating a girl a month ago named Jessica. 21 yrs old. 5'4. blonde hair. very physically fit, tan...I have never heard her mention allergies or sneeze, or even sniffle, but last night she spent the night at my house, and this morning we were laying about in bed. I was actually laying there admiring her legs, when all of a sudden she said "oh oh' in a cautious voice. i kinda jumped and replyed with huh?.. she simply just said "sneeze' im thinkin 'what The?' then I realized she was about to sneeze. she started waving her hand wildly in front of her nose, then it was if the floodgates opend she let a series of those semi-stifled girly sneezes. that are copletly silent except for an exausted sounding "choo' at the end, she did this maybe 9 times, all the while waving her hand wildly , than she got up ran to the bathroom where she continued to sneeze away, only they became big sneezes. kinda like huaa ipa chooooo or hupichew. they were by far the best i have heard in years, all in all i counted like 35 of them. after the fit had subsided, she seemed winded and said 'that 's been happening every morning latley...and I forgot my allergy medicine...' later we went for coffee. and she whisperd to me ' i think im gonna sneeze' but she never did again...

It's a great experience when they happen like that, isn't it?

I take it the lady is not aware of your interest. Have you considered whether or not you should tell her?

If I had someone like that in bed...ughhhh man! There is something about a girl naked who is having a sneezing fit ;) LOL All I can remember is Scott Churches' pics of that naked girl online....does anyone remember..ughhhhhh lol I FREAKING DIED! Amazing story I...keep us posted!

Speaking of sneezing in bed, a pretty girl in her pyjamas, complete with a tissue or hanky, will do the trick for me anytime. Easy scenario to find as I have known more than one lady who will sneeze first thing in the morning as the cold pre-dawn air hits them or the dust and allergens in the bedding gets stirred up. :);)

Same here Mr. Sneezy. Pajamas, or just underwear. This was a while ago (while in high school) I had a crush on this girl who was almost 4 years younger than I was....I was a senior she a freshman and in high school you usually dont date cause your friends will mess with you about all sorts of things....anyways we were hanging out and I think she began talking about dust or whatever....and I found out she had allergies. She said she likes to sleep with a fan blowing on her so she doesnt get hot while in bed and cause she likes to have some noise so its not all quiet. But she said as soon as I woke up I would feel sneezes coming on....and she said she would sneeze anywhere between 5 and 7 sneezes before gettting outta bed!!!!! ;) i wish i hooked up with her, would have loved to experienced that!

Also mentioning that...one of my ex's, she had severe allergies...i mean insane (i never got to witness it but she said on time she was cleaning her room and the dust made her do 27 in a row!) even fragrances like shampoo or perfume would set her off...anyways she said once about the fan...if the air blew on her it did somethign and she would wake up sneezing right away.....any other females (or males) have that experience.

I should try and get these 2 girls into bed together and sleep with them and put like 6 fans on the bed LOL see what happens :yes:

Archived