Sneeze Fetish Forum

a few female obs

Kitty

Been so busy this week but have a few decent obs worth mentioning/sharing for those of you who enjoy female sneezes...

Monday morning co-worker about age 24, thin, looks like Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch Stole Christmas, shoulder length razor cut light brown hair, green contacts, wears no makeup yet and is inbetween plain and pretty, she is more cute. Know the type? Always wears black slacks and a different colored dress shirt, we are a business casual office for the staff members. Monday she started with an incredible abundance of sneezes, ranging from the Atttchooo, to the hatchaaa, to the hupchewwww -I think at least 30 of them - sniffling and then finally so congested when she finally came into my office, I just handed her the tissue box. She apologized and said she had used her entire box and then told me that she had pretty mcuh sneezed all weekend. As I am in a corner office, and am usually in meetings or on conference calls all day, I do not get to wander much, but I could hear everything each time my door was opened.

Tuesday, same girl arrives with the tip of her nose and nostrils all pink form a night of blowing (for those who enjoy that sort of thing) and announces she has a very sneezey cold and has taken 4 advil cold and sinus (how she was still standing was beyond me) but I told her if she felt badly to go home. She said she would but knew we had a ton of proposals to get through and was very considerate to use lysol wipes on the copier buttons and phone and then proceeded to spray her entire desk area which caused her to sneeze more from the fumes and now they had progressed to very wet sounding "Hapchisshhhh, haptchhhaaas" the sort that have that sinusey vibration which I can try to explain beyond this, but would inevitably fail. It must happen from extreme force. Even with that amount of medicine in her she was sneezing like crazy.

Also on Tuesday another lady in the office, sort of older with enormous breasts and a very large ass was doign those cat like "shishhhh, shishhhh, kashishhh" into a tissue in sets of three for the better part of the morning, until she realized that flowers which had been delivered to me, had lilacs in them and it was killing her. really they were beautiful, but so strong it made me feel dizzy when I put them in my office to get them away from her.

Wednesday sneezing cold girl was a bit better or had decided to take even moe medication, or I was in so many meetings that my door remained shit but the lady who sits across from her, blonde longish hair (if she did not bleach it, it could be reddish) bangs, more of the LLBean feminine dresser, about 37ish and mean as hell - but her bitchiness is endearing even thogh she hates everyone and probably even me as well was sneezing -loudly - she sneezes a lot anyhow and usualy apologizes after them as she screams the first part of her sneeze - "Harrrr" and then wetly whispers "shhhhh" - or "Haaaaatt" and the whispers "chuh" I should post about her more, but as she sneezes so much, I think I am immune to her - Allabs you would want her badly - LOL

Okay that is it for now -Be well!

Kitty

Kitty, once more you bring the scenes so gloriously and deliciously to life, thank you so very much ;) . Your poor Cindy Lou co-worker though, I remember having one of those type of colds over my first set of school exams, it's horrible when you can't go and rest because things are busy.

Archived