Sneeze Fetish Forum

Really confused

writerslover

So i've had my profile valadating for like months, and then i posted without looking at the rules by acsident i can't seem to get ahold of anyone and i made this profile months ago i need help.

Hi writerslover.

The reason your profile is still Validating is because it needs to go through the validation process. An Administrator will need to review your activity on the Forum, and if he/she is satisfied you will be a positive and contributory member of the forum, then your account will be validated and you will be eligible for access to certain areas of the Forum. The best way to do this is to be a positive member of the community - you can demonstrate this through your posts in threads.

It would be useful if you read our Read Before Posting section, and there is also our Tips to get yourself validated!

I'm sorry if this sounds like a bit of an arduous process, but it is necessary for us to protect our existing membership and ensure an enjoyable forum experience for all.

If you have any questions, you can contact the staff using the Contact Us feature at the top of the page.

I hope this answers your question!

PuddinPop

Archived