Sneeze Fetish Forum

How to get promoted to "Poster" rank?

Watercolor Daydreams

Hi littlemissdisappear!

An answer to your question can be found in the Forum Information and Links section at the top under 'Read Before Posting'

In order to be promoted to 'POSTER' rank, you must become a Validated forum member. Please refer to this post on tips to become validated: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29198

By continuing to participate and be a positive forum member, your profile will be validated in time. Although 50 posts is when members start to get reviewed for validations, it is by no means a requirement and we're looking to see quality of posts over quantity. Keep up the good work and you'll be validated in no time :)

Post!

As Dusty said. The content of the post is more significant than the number of posts. I will be checking the accounts again before too long. And as this query comes up so often, and there are those who just randomly start to post massive numbers of posts, here is a mini-guide as to what I will be looking for.

• Posting your own topics, either observations or stories is good, so long as some effort has gone into them.
  • Equally posting topics that start an interesting discussion is good.
  • Writing thoughtful posts about other people's topics is good.
  • Creating one paragraph of a story and then posting "you have to comment people" seventy times is not good.
  • Reposting topics that appeared two days ago is not good.
  • 300 posts of "nice" all in the stories section won't get you anywhere.

If you have 50 or more posts, your account will be assessed. Whether it is validated or not will depend on your personal contribution. Most accounts (though not all) will be validated before they reach 100 posts. Exceptions occur when:

• A member posts very quickly... the admins here do the work voluntarily and it isn't done every day. Generally we try to ensure we go through these things about once a month or so. If I have more time, it will be more frequent.
  • A member posts many times but the content is such that it doesn't allow for assessment (i.e. lots of "That was good" comments, or all in one single forum)
  • A member has received a warning (they will be considered for validation when, and if their warning expires).

So I hope that gives you some idea of what we look for when we assess your account. Sorry if the whole process seems somewhat prolonged, but we have had problems in the past with trolls, and our members very much value their privacy. We have to weigh up the needs of new members and those who have been contributing for a while, but new members can still join in in many areas.

I hope you enjoy the forums.

Archived