Sneeze Fetish Forum

PM conversation lost

Malachite

Hi. To begin with, I'm not quite sure whether this goes to right technical support section or not - I did check on them but still wasn't quite sure... So I'm sorry if this is in wrong section and causes extra effort for someone to move it to right one.

Just a while ago I was having a PM conversation with someone and as normally I got the new message after refreshing the page. After sending one last message, though, I refreshed normally and it gave me Error! -page. The message chain was nowhere to be found, not listed in the conversations or anything.

Not to worry - it wasn't deep and meaningful conversation I wish to recover. I'm just curious about what just happened and whether I should be worried about my other conversations here :P

- Mala

Hi Malachite, well firstly you have posted this in the right place :) If anyone has a problem or technical query regarding the forum, this is where it should be posted. Non-forum related queries go in General Support and Bondi's .Wav Page well, speaks for itself.

As for your specific question, I'm sorry to say I'm not sure what's happened there. Can you remember at all what the error message said? Unfortunately PMs are one of the few areas of the forum that we as staff have very little access to, so if it was deleted in some way it's very unlikely we'll be able to get it back. I suppose all I can suggest for now is to let me know if it happens again (or happens to anyone else).

Sorry I can't be more helpful! :blushing:

Ah, it's ok HoL ^^

Sadly, I don't think I read them at all, as it seemed like the general Error! -page you get from, say, trying to enter the chat before being validated...

Archived