Sneeze Fetish Forum

(f) ob again this morning

Guest onejayson04

Guest onejayson04

this morning once again my gf had an awesome little sneeze attack, i did not see the first half, she was in the bathroom getting ready, but I heard like 7 sneezes, this time much louder than last time, kinda like 'huh-ehpu-chooooo" the last of these 7 was kinda like Huapa-chooooey. the last part being high pitched and drawn out. she came out of the bathroom all wet and wearing a towel, I wanted to throw her down at once, then she said "did you ever notice when you sneeze, if you take a deep breath in after you sneeze, you usually sneeze again' i kinda just was like hmmm' than she said "I just thought I would share that with you" a moment later she sneezed 8 more times, she had this funny look on her face and she did the hand wave, a shorter version oh it and stifled a few sneeze before letting out some more loud ones. afterwards saying"I feel sneezy, I'll probably sneeze all day at school" as Im thinkin, dONT GO DONT GO

Great details on that one. I could hear the sneezes in my head. Does she know of your particular interest in this, or was her comment about taking a deep breath in" just an idle insight on her part?

Great details on that one. I could hear the sneezes in my head. Does she know of your particular interest in this, or was her comment about taking a deep breath in" just an idle insight on her part?

That's what I want to know.

You're having a bit of luck lately, Onejayson. Please keep us posted :yes:

Archived