Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs (f)

SusieQusie

I sneezed SO much today, it’s insane.

I fell asleep kind of early last night and woke up at 5 am today as a result. Only an hour earlier than I usually wake up. Already feeling stuffy and sniffling a little bit, I decided that there was no point in me trying to get more sleep, so I got up and got in the shower. It was in there that I started to sneezed. Really soft kind of sneezes (heh-chiiiisshhhh), not very audible, but I wasn’t stifling. I wasn’t too worried about it, because nobody is ever awake at 6 am, let alone 5, so I just let them come out naturally. I sneezed a total of 3 times in there, and once when I turned off the water. I put on my robe, and walked back to my room. There, I was blow-drying my hair, and of course…when I do that sometimes, my hair’ll get in my face, causing me to sneeze, which this time it did. So I sneezed twice more, and got dressed. I then checked my email, and other messages, like usual. I had begun reading a post, when suddenly “the urge” overcame me, and I sneezed, fairly harshly, 5 times in a row (huh-AAAIIEESShhhooo!). :blushing:

Didn’t sneeze much in classes. I don’t know if that’s a mental thing, or I’m just not sneezy enough, or what. I remember my nose feeling itchy in my 8am drawing class, but I didn’t sneeze. Neither did anyone else, unfortunately. I just sniffled a lot and rubbed my nose. Much to my embarrassment, when I got back to my room and looked in the mirror, there was a smudge near my nose :laugh: (I was working with charcoal).

The only time I did sneeze in class was in my 1pm math class, which I was late for anyway, as…I normally am on Mondays. I had a few “almosts” before I actually sneezed. You know, the squinty eyes…the hitching breaths, all that good stuff. So anyway, I sat there, listening to her lecture, when suddenly, I felt my nose get this really itchy-tickly feeling, and I didn’t think I would sneeze (because I didn’t all these other times) but I did sneeze twice, stifled. The guy sitting next to me noticed, and blessed me ;):blushing::D

I just sneezed while I was typing this. :blushing:

Anyway, later I had a doctor’s appointment, and since I won’t have a car until the end of this week, my friend/tutor offered to drive me there and pick me up. She took me there, and of course, I had to sit in the waiting room. I brought a book, and expected to finish reading it, but the wait wasn’t all that long today. At least not in the first waiting room. :laugh: I got to see the nurse, and she asked me usual questions, and then left me sitting there, waiting in…as George of Seinfeld would call it; “The Little Room”. I thought many times about pulling out my book, but I was afraid, once I started reading, she’d come barging in here. :laugh: So, I looked around….nice curtains, nice picture, nice air conditioner. Suddenly, I had to sneeze again. I sniffled nervously, not wanting to…for fear that she’d come in and see me, or walk by the door and hear me. But I couldn’t hold for very long. My eyes were all watery, so I rubbed them, and rubbed my nose until finally I just gave in (half-way) and stifled …once, twice, 3 stifled sneezes. I sniffled, and then one caught me by surprise and I sneezed into my hands, a soft “chiiiissshhuh” I swallowed, nervously, and listened to see if anyone was getting close to the door. I couldn’t hear anything…and was semi-relieved. But still I, my nose was tickling, so I reached up, pinched my nose, and stifled twice more.

That was it for a while. With the exception of a few sneezes I had when I got home, I think I might be done for the afternoon. I apologize, I know that these obs aren’t my best, but I thought some of you might be interested in reading about my sneezy day. :yes:

loved to hear about your sneezy day susie, great obs thanks for sharing, and of course bless u lots

John

Susie, it was a great reenactment of your day. :yes: Thanks for taking the time, and including all the dramatic parts. You really are an artist!

Joel

I apologize, I know that these obs aren’t my best, but I thought some of you might be interested in reading about my sneezy day.  :yes:

Hello Susie,

Makes me kinda wonder what you would describe as a "best self-obs"... ;)

Thanks a lot for sharing your insane day with us.

Catching up on my reading at presetn myself and I think you provided a wonderful description. I especially adore that you noticed the smudge of charcoal -a classic tickly nosed artist... very sweet.

Kitty

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Susie,

Your obs are awesome and the absolute best in my opinion! I do have a question, though, please don't think I'm weird or anything but when you sneeze in the shower or you nose is stuffy or runny in the shower, do you blow it while you are in there or do you wait until you get out? Also, if you blow it in the shower, how often do you do so? Just an insane question.....LOL...

Jer

Susie,

Your obs are awesome and the absolute best in my opinion! I do have a question, though, please don't think I'm weird or anything but when you sneeze in the shower or you nose is stuffy or runny in the shower, do you blow it while you are in there or do you wait until you get out? Also, if you blow it in the shower, how often do you do so? Just an insane question.....LOL...   

Jer

Thanks for the kind words. :D

Um...I usually wait until I'm out I guess. I don't really like to blow, myself...so I try to avoid it whenever possible...but yeah, hope that answers your question. :D

Archived